Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

YAY! WINCO = YOUNG COCONUTS in my community!
Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: April 21, 2009 07:47PM

Horray!

Two successes in my life recently - one, the opening of TWO Winco stores in Spokane. And two, my garden 1/2 acre, soon to ba a raw mecca paradise, as much as one can be in a northern climate.

I love Winco. Would love to be a 100% ORGANIC raw foodist, but when a young coconut costs $5.50 at Hucklberries (the only o.g. store)... well that's worse than a latte habit on the budget... and they're not organic anyway. They're $2.37 and that's doable - I mean, that to me is a huge cornerstone of my diet and I know a lot of other people feel the same way - one a day = $40/mo. Not too bad.

Oh, how I love Winco. They have such a HUGE varitey of produce and bulk nuts and seeds - one stop shopping for the non-organic raw-foodist. YESSSS!!

My diet is going to be lots better this year. Going on year 3 ammending the sand and rock pile that is my back yard. It is AMAZING. We just got rid of our last snow here in Spokane, WA, and spots that used to be desolate are now rich and fluffy with lots of worms. It is REALLY amazing how little time it takes for a desolate piece of clearcut, desert land to recover. It's ugly right now but someday it's going to be beautiful, with most things I need to eat right here.

Just some happy thoughts!

Angie

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables