Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

what water is best to drink?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 22, 2009 03:20PM

I'm new to this site and have recently returned to Raw. Several friends have been drinking Kangen Ionized water and have been strongly recommending it to me. Prior to this I thought that distilled was the best. I'm open to feedback. Thanks and many blessings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what water is best to drink?
Date: April 22, 2009 04:11PM

Here is an article by Gabriel Cousens about the benefits of the Wellness Filter:
[www.onepartharmony.org]

"...The Wellness Filter seems to combine the best qualities of all these systems. It gets out essentially as much contaminants as the RO water and distilled water without wasting water. It has a high tech carbon system that doesn’t get clogged up because it has a special backwash system in it. It is a highly ionized water so you get all the negative ions that you need to build up health. And its alkalinity is somewhere between 8 and 8.5 so it remains in the safe zone. In addition to this, it has several layers of filtering and enhancement media in it that really makes it superior:..."

Date: April 23, 2009 02:36AM

Thanks SuperGreens for your info-very helpful. Sent you a private response. Just realized I could do it here.

Posted by: rawdev ()
Date: April 24, 2009 11:08PM

How much does this cost?

Date: April 25, 2009 12:51AM

How about grass water? Buy distilled water and put wheatgrass juice in it. It sweet. Live and cheap. Also you can add lemon...grassoaide. One former marathon trainee told me part of the training was to drink grass water. So it must be good.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: April 25, 2009 01:04AM

How about grass water? Buy distilled water and put wheatgrass juice in it. It sweet. Live and cheap. Also you can add lemon...grassoaide.

I think I'll try squeezing a slice of lemon into a glass of distilled water for starters and work up to "grassoaide". Thanks, I'll put lemons on my shopping list. smiling smiley

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:06AM

In my opinion, the best water is usually that water distilled through fruits. If you were to drink water separate, then your standard reverse osmosis filtered water should be fine.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:28AM

I've been hearing a lot of stuff about spring water lately. Not the kind you buy in bottles, but finding your own free supply out in nature... there are some utube vids on it, just search for spring water. David Wolfe is big on it. I'd like to find some sources around here (I'm in Scotland). I tried my first 'natural' water the other day, up a mountain in Glencoe..it tasted absolutely beautiful... but I don't really have time to climb a mountain every time I want a drink... lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables