Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HIV
Posted by: iamwhatiam ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:06AM

was diagnosed a couple years ago. does anyone have any websites with information on dealing with HIV on a raw foods diet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HIV
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: April 24, 2009 02:43AM

Try this:

AIDS & Raw diet
AIDS & Raw vegan

smiling smiley

Actually, the following book really helped me understand how the raw diet could help heal AIDS: The Great AIDS Hoax

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: April 24, 2009 02:55AM

Read Hulda Clark's "The Cure for All Diseases" and use a parasite zapper and detox your environment. Don't eat things that have been on a barbeque or on a flame (which wouldn't be raw, anyhow, but that is the rule).

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 24, 2009 10:13AM

Anything that may have your HIV elevated to the higher level, Avoid burnt food grilled ones and keep sanitation first always secure your own utensils and toiletries as you own

Posted by: frances ()
Date: April 24, 2009 12:31PM

You might try a book called "Wild Fermentation", written by a man who is HIV-positive, and credits the live-culture fermented foods with helping him to manage the side effects of the HIV drugs. The book includes recipes for fermenting a wide variety of foods. My favorite is probably the kimchee.

Posted by: C. Dove ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:29PM

HIV is a fantasy. HIV has never been obtained from human blood.

[www.positivelyfalse.com]

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: April 24, 2009 02:27PM

if hiv was a fantacy then what killed my brother in law?

Date: April 24, 2009 04:48PM

I couldn't comment on your brother in law. I don't know of his case. But HIV has never killed anybody.

Posted by: iamwhatiam ()
Date: April 25, 2009 01:21AM

wow thanks so much everyone. the great aids hoax sounds really good - i will definitely read it. and will check out the other books as well. i have never taken any meds for hiv and will never - i don't trust pharmaceuticals and the government in general. i feel that a raw\living foods diet along with meditation, exercise, fresh air, positive lifestyle changes and mindset, and love have the possibility to heal anything. it would be nice to talk with others who are going thru the same thing. maybe i'll meet some people thru this site. thanks ~

p.s. i have been almost 100% raw for over 2 weeks now (i have a slice of ezekiel bread or some corn tortilla chips every other day but eventually will eliminate them) and am 100% staying with it. i'm so thankfull that i found this site-

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: April 25, 2009 05:51PM

I'm so sorry to hear that you have aids. If I had aids I would look into olive leaf and other anti-virals.

Olive leaf is a key herb used with aids, but from I've heard, it loses it's strength after a while, so you would want to buy from someone who specializes in olive leaf, like these people who sell just olive leaf, rather than buy it off the shelf in your healthfood store.
[www.olivetea.com]

Or maybe it's just the extract that loses it's potencey:
[blog.seagateproducts.com]
"Oleuropein was discovered by Merck Pharmaceuticals in 1969 which they tried to isolate from elenoic acid, a chemical found in the olive leaves as part of their quest to develop a natural anti-viral drug. Phase I testing (in test tubes) did kill the viruses. But phase II clinical trials failed. The reason the clincals failed was because the isolation and removal of oleuropein from the olive leaves made it an unstable chemical that then combined with blood serum proteins, rendering it totally ineffective. Most recently, University of Granada chemists discovered maslinic acid, a chemical found in both olive oil and olive leaves can slow down the spread of HIV virus by 80% from cell to cell.

The point Seagate is trying to make is that there are probably many more natural phytochemicals in the olive tree still to be discovered that work together to protect this plant from insects, viruses, bacteria, parasites, mold, fungus, and every other germ known to attack plants. These chemicals work together as a team to protect the olive tree, which has evolved over tens of thousands of years to be one of Nature’s heartiest plants. Most companies that sell olive leaf extract do not process their own raw material, nor do they have any idea about active phytonutrients, other than oleuropein, which they may list on their labels by its percentage indicating that this is the measure of strength and try and compare their level to other competing brands. Unfortunately these companies created this myth through misinformation about the real potency and purity of the valuable olive and its oleuropein content. Remember that in 1969 Merck found that isolating oleuropein from the olive leaf diminished its potency."

Date: April 28, 2009 12:05PM

"I'm so sorry to hear that you have aids. If I had aids I would look into olive leaf and other anti-virals."

I don't believe this person said that they had AIDS. Just tested positive for antibodies to the so called HIV virus..no treatment needed.

Posted by: herbalgerbals ()
Date: April 29, 2009 03:37AM

May I ask, do you have any symptoms or anything of the sort?

I actually have panic attacks and sever anxiety attacks about this issue.. that one or even currently I may have hiv> Ive been sexually active quite a bit thru out my life.. and there was a point where I was tested about 8 times in 6months becuase I let my hypcocondriac self get to me.. always negetive tho..

would you like to talk about it? Im sure its quite annoying to be bothered about it..

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: April 29, 2009 04:08PM

Good point C Dove

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2009 04:08PM by tropical.

Posted by: herbalgerbals ()
Date: April 29, 2009 07:47PM

What did you relative die from? liver failure orrrr???

Posted by: ROIRRAW ()
Date: April 30, 2009 12:45PM

There is a film called www.phoenixtearsmovie.com that deals mostly with healing cancer. I did pick up on a forum that some guy had lived or was living for the past 30 years with taking conventional medicine but also taking hemp oil as talked about in the film.Don't know if there's any truth in it but will pass it on in case there is....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables