Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

what do you think about 50min brisk walk every day twice a day? and an important issue
Posted by: Gurkan82 ()
Date: May 06, 2009 09:00AM

And raw food?

May have gone down a little but not much. Should begin to appear soon, I think. Nobody said anything except mom who has walked with me every day.

But I have a question, sometimes when I where out and gone in the evening or the morning so I am not hungry afterwards, should I eat something IAF? so the body does not think it is hunger timesmiling smiley eat a little sloppy for that I am not so hungry sometimes.

what do you think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what do you think about 50min brisk walk every day twice a day? and an important issue
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 06, 2009 09:07AM

i'm sorry
i didn't understand

what was your question, exactly?

Re: what do you think about 50min brisk walk every day twice a day? and an important issue
Posted by: Gurkan82 ()
Date: May 06, 2009 09:12AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i'm sorry
> i didn't understand
>
> what was your question, exactly?
My question is, should I eat even though I am not hungry after the walk.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: May 06, 2009 09:59AM

No I don't think so. Straight away after exercise you may not be hungry but it is a good thing to have a drink if you have got hot and sweaty. You may find that your hunger comes in an hour or so, in which case eat then.

I think it is best to eat when you ARE hungry and not when you think you should.

Well done for the 50minute walks, that sounds very good smiling smiley

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: May 06, 2009 01:10PM

Gurkan82

My question is, should I eat even though I am not hungry after the walk

My opinion is that it is best to listen to your body signals whenever the body sends them. Eating when not hungry is counter productive. The hunger signal is the body's way of letting you know that it is ready, willing, and able to accept food.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: May 06, 2009 03:15PM

Agreed - don't eat if not hungry. smiling smiley

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: May 06, 2009 08:36PM

Yep - I agree with everyone too.

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Posted by: wild-aloe ()
Date: May 07, 2009 08:37PM

Yeah - if you took a long walk without the artificial concept of "exercise" being involved, would you always immediately eat afterwords? I take many walks and it doesn't disrupt my meal schedule. Don't eat unless you're hungry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables