Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Starting on Raw Foods
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 09, 2009 01:07PM

Greetings,

I love to be able to see other's experiences here on the message board. I am new to this way of living but had some previous experience in cleansing... colonics etc. I do believe one has to follow the wisdom of their own body. We too often go outside ourselves for answers and are lead by someone elses expectations etc. We as women have the strength to create beautiful children and we also have the wisdome to postively follow our hearts and souls and let this wisdom guide us.

I am about 70% raw food at the present feeling wonderful and present with my life. It has changed my energy level and yes I am cleansing lots of colon stuff and emotions. I am a midlife women who believes in the power of the mind and body working together. This has been a journey for myself and full vegan now within the last 2 months. I feel very happy with the decisions made concerning my food intake. For others their need to go to full raw is what feels best for them .... it is not for everyone. It is one's own personal journey ... and I respect without judgement that each person is making their way in their own time.

My best to all of you on your journey... Love and Blessings, Sollena

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Starting on Raw Foods
Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: May 11, 2009 02:52AM

Welcome Sollena!

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 11, 2009 01:58PM

I, too, welcome you! I hope you continue to achieve the Raw Life you are hoping for!

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: May 11, 2009 04:58PM

Welcome Sollena,

Wishing you the rewards of health and wellness that can only come from eating live foods.

Posted by: ROIRRAW ()
Date: May 11, 2009 05:56PM

Hi Sollena, Welcome!

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: May 11, 2009 06:26PM

Hi! I'm beginning my journey too, after starting and stopping several times.

Posted by: debbietook ()
Date: May 14, 2009 05:14AM

Great post! Very best wishes to you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables