Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mutual physical addictions support
Posted by: geneticpromise ()
Date: July 26, 2006 07:10PM

Hi, all -

I'm starting a new thread for those of us in the raw community who want to support each other in healing from any physical addiction to food - whether you identify yourself as physically adicted to cooked food, or to fruit, or to any other food, let's support each other in the process of withdrawing/detoxing. I usually visit a few times a week and will check in as I'm able. Know that someone raw is out here for supporting.

This is not a thread to debate the issues, but to support those who are addicted physically and find it hard to get off that food because withdrawal and detox are hard.

If you disagree that there is such a thing, please do not use this thread to air your issues/ideas. Please respect and respond accordingly. Those of us who are addicted want genuine support, not beligerance.

So let's hear, and support each other. I'm doing my own withdrawal/detox and doing well.

Thanks

GeneticPromise

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mutual physical addictions support
Posted by: geneticpromise ()
Date: July 26, 2006 07:21PM

Hi, everyone. On second thought, I'maware that support, per se, is not available in a clear way from living-foods. Given my reading of all the posts about lots of things....people come from their own places, understandbly, and such a sensitive thing as support for dealign honestly with addiction does not belong here. So I'm withdrwaing my suggestion.

To all you who are wanting to deal with the physical addictions to fruit or what ever it is....do not give up hope for change....it can happen. Just know you can get through the withdrwawl and detox and be a truly healthy raw fooder, not an addicted one.....

Honesty and hard work are worth it.

GeneticPromise

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables