Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

List your Favorite 8 1 1 Recipe
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 28, 2009 07:41AM

Hello

I need some recipes for 80 10 10. What is your favorite recipe?

By recipe, I want something that tastes good, with 4 or more ingredients.

No smoothies. I already know how to blend

No spiral slicer zucchini pasta noodle dishes. I eat this every day and I'm bored!

No salads. I know how to combine lettuce and veggies. Salad dressing recipes are okay.

All the 8 1 1 recipe books I own are simple. Simple is nice. Sometimes I have extra time and I want to make something more complicated.

I want to make a Cafe Gratitude type of food, but I want to make it fit the guidelines of 8 1 1

Is there a good collection of 80-10-10 recipes on-line or a good book that you recommend? I need some inspiration! I usually eat mono meals, but I want something more for dinner.

Cafe Gratitude is sinfully good, I may be switching over to the Cafe Gratitude diet soon unless you can help me! winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2009 07:47AM by _Dahlia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: List your Favorite 8 1 1 Recipe
Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: May 28, 2009 11:49AM

Their menu made me drool. Wow I miss living in No. Cal.... We don't even have a Whole Foods in OKC. Check out this dish:

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry I tried to embed it but it didn't work.

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2009 11:51AM by wendysmiling.

Re: List your Favorite 8 1 1 Recipe
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 28, 2009 01:25PM

I like that video.

I was looking at kelp noodles the other day. I have never had them.

I hope this thread will have a lot of good ideas. I could use some new 8/1/1 recipes too.

Vibrance magazine
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 28, 2009 08:22PM

I've been searching and I found some awesome 80 10 10 recipes in Vibrance magazine. Vibrance is the new name for Living Nutrition magazine. I purchased some back issues of Living Nutrition and they have some awesome articles by Doug Graham.

[tinyurl.com]

The new issue of Vibrance has some great raw vegan, low fat recipes. I made one for lunch today and it was delicious. It is a red bell pepper stuffed with a veggie pate. No added oils or salt, no garlic, just the way I like it!

Does anyone else read Vibrance? I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before!

Hi wendysmiling,

thanks for the link to that video. I've never tried the kelp noodles, they look pretty cool with the marinade. The beginning was funny, with the karate chop "Raw FU!" , there are quite a few RawFu videos, and I see they also have a raw vegan RawFu magazine. I purchased a subscription to it.

I am so excited, I now have two raw vegan magazine subscriptions! I can't wait to get them, I will have lots of good reading material for the summer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables