Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Some cancers are related to infectious diseases
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 15, 2015 11:37PM

Hi everyone,
Reading John Rose's post today about cooked food (in which I shared about leukemia), reminded me of a few stories I wanted to share. I can't say for sure their origin, but they could relate to the infectious origin of some cancer. I look forward to sharing about this.

From Wikipedia:
[en.wikipedia.org]
Worldwide 16.1% of cancers are related to infectious diseases.[1]
According to some authors, viruses are one of the most important risks factor for cancer development in humans, second only to tobacco use.[5]
In addition to viruses, certain kinds of bacteria can cause some cancers. The most prominent example is the link between chronic infection of the wall of the stomach with Helicobacter pylori and gastric cancer.
Parasites are also a significant cause of cancer in animals." (end quote).

Tai:
Here are a few cancer stories that began with cuts and exposure to animal germs. I share these stories because I talked to these people. I only wish that I got more details before I lost touch with them.

I know a man that once worked on a pig farm in a hawaii. He got a cut on his hand working around the pigs. The cut didn't heal and later turned into bone cancer and spread throughout his body. A medical missionary used natural healing to cure him.

I talked to a man that used herbs to cure skin cancer. Once he was changing a patient's dressings with the herbal poultice and the skin cancer excretions oozed out and dripped on his arm. He wiped it off, but his cat scratched him that day on that exact spot where it dripped. Later, he developed skin cancer on that exact spot.

Another friend I know lost his wife to cancer. She rode her horses a lot and devleoped a sore on her inner leg, where her leg kept rubbing. It turned into an ulcer and then later cancer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Some cancers are related to infectious diseases
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 16, 2015 12:08AM

We all have cancer in our bodies, but in most cases, especially when we are younger, our immune systems get rid of them before they have a chance to develop a blood supply.

Many adverse conditions promote cancer growth. A lot of things we do damage our DNA. It can get kinky and fail to replicate properly because it doesn't fit where it needs to go very well. There are repair enzymes that unkink in normal circumstances but in a bad environment, the enzymes themselves may be damaged and the DNA strand fails to repair. Then its replication gets wild, irregular, and you get a cancer cell.

Basically no matter what your baseline is it's a good idea to live healthily. Even if your cancer develops a blood supply it will grow slower and you get to live longer.

We will all get it if we live long enough, but many of us die of something else first.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 16, 2015 12:18AM

"We will all get it if we live long enough"

Highly disagree.

Date: January 16, 2015 12:22AM

Yes, DNA damage seems to be a big cause of cancer, and this damage is caused by virtually everything.

One thing that does not cause cancer is acidity and oxygen poor environments, and this runs contrary to some of the most commonly held beliefs in the raw food movement.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 16, 2015 12:26AM

<<<From Wikipedia>>>

You have to consider the source and Wikipedia is as Corrupt and full of BS as Quackwatch.

A4M Sues Wikipedia - Quackbuster(?) Propagandists Targeted...
[www.bolenreport.com]

Exposed: Wikipedia Holds Bias against Natural Health
[www.naturalnews.com]

<<<viruses are one of the most important risks factor for cancer development in humans>>>

According to Dr. Mercola, 6 Drug Companies make $500 Billion a year…many of the sources of this income is to about to dry up, so the trend is to replace these Drugs with the use of Vaccines and there are over 200 new Vaccines in the pipeline that are targeted for us.

A Belief in a Virus reinforces a Belief in a Vaccine. In reality, the Viruses do Not Exist and the Vaccines do Not work. In reality, both the Virus and the Vaccine are Not designed to get us Healthy - the Virus and the Vaccine are designed to keep us Sick and to make us Sicker. Viruses do Not Cause Disease and Vaccines do Not Prevent Disease.

“Diet, Injections and Injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society 1953

Date: January 16, 2015 01:45AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "We will all get it if we live long enough"
>
> Highly disagree.

I have science on my side, not an opinion:

"The development of a cancer generally requires many steps, each governed by multiple factors—some dependent on the genetic constitution of the individual, others dependent on his or her environment and way of life. A certain irreducible background incidence of cancer is to be expected regardless of circumstances: mutations can never be absolutely avoided, because they are an inescapable consequence of fundamental limitations on the accuracy of DNA replication, as discussed in Chapter 5. If a human could live long enough, it is inevitable that at least one of his or her cells would eventually accumulate a set of mutations sufficient for cancer to develop."

ref
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 16, 2015 03:40AM

anything that messes with DNA can potentially give cancer. Cancer is a group of many disseases, not one.

But there is fruit to the rescue.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Kiwifruits have antioxidants, so no wonder there was less DNA damage, but once you already have DNA damage can kiwifruit help with the restoration? So this was our first line of defense, the antioxidants in plant foods. Now on to our second defense line of defense, DNA repair. This is measuring DNA repair rates. Level of DNA repair off kiwis, on kiwis, off kiwis, on kiwis, off kiwis, on kiwis,.

Now although it appears the 3 kiwis did better, than 1 or 2 statistically all 3 kiwi doses appeared pretty much the same, suggesting there’s some sort of plateau effect. Maybe there’s just some phytonutrient in kiwis that boosts this DNA repair enzyme system and it’s really just a matter of whether we have it in your bloodstream or not, rather than how much of it is there.

What would be interesting is if you added a different fruit or vegetable on top of the kiwi, with a whole different portfolio of phytonutrients; would they complement one another or would it just be a plateau across the board. We didn’t find out until recently….)"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2015 03:41AM by Panchito.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 16, 2015 04:07AM

John Rose wrote:
A Belief in a Virus reinforces a Belief in a Vaccine. In reality, the Viruses do Not Exist and the Vaccines do Not work.

Tai:
I have a teacher who is an acupuncturist, naturopath and homeopath. He created homeopathic vaccines. People who used them were able to enter other countries without getting the allopathic vaccines. I never personally looked at his research, but when the need comes, I will.

As far as whether viruses exist or not, I see no reason to challenge science's observation. What is your source, John? Here is something to think about: skin pores are about 50 microns in diameter, but a virus can be about 0.1 micron in diameter. So a virus can easily pass through intact skin...there doesn't need to be a cut. In ancient China, I heard, people used to bow or curtsy in an asian way when they greeted each other, instead of shaking hands.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 16, 2015 05:15AM

arugula Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "We will all get it if we live long enough"
> >
> > Highly disagree.
>
> I have science on my side, not an opinion:
>
>
> "The development of a cancer generally requires
> many steps, each governed by multiple
> factors—some dependent on the genetic
> constitution of the individual, others dependent
> on his or her environment and way of life. A
> certain irreducible background incidence of cancer
> is to be expected regardless of circumstances:
> mutations can never be absolutely avoided, because
> they are an inescapable consequence of fundamental
> limitations on the accuracy of DNA replication, as
> discussed in Chapter 5. If a human could live long
> enough, it is inevitable that at least one of his
> or her cells would eventually accumulate a set of
> mutations sufficient for cancer to develop."
>
> ref
> [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

There's really no way to know if that'd be true or not and likely doesn't have diet in mind or understands its importance. You can eat foods and do things that repair and replace DNA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2015 05:15AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 16, 2015 05:27AM

That is an interesting post.

Basically all cancer is - is a return to death. The body thinks it is dead and it starts decomposing, correct? That is what I believe, that in the blood there are just these little buggers that @#$%& with us, when the diet water and life and thoughts are bad.

Cancer is death calling you, breaking you down while you are still alive.

Date: January 16, 2015 08:10PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> The body thinks it is dead and it starts
> decomposing, correct?

Not exactly. DNA altered cells (cancer) reproduce a lot faster than normal cells. Normal cells obey reproduction cycle code but cancer cells don't listen to nobody. Normal cells die by scheduled apoptosis at a certain time but not cancer cells. Cancer cells don't have a dead schedule and feel inmortal thus growing tumors. More or less.

Date: January 16, 2015 08:33PM

Wild animals who eat exclusively raw foods still get cancer.

Animals were not designed forever. One might make a sort of exception for hydra or planaria.

Everyone would get cancer if they lived long enough. Our genetic blueprint does not stay pristine forever. Many of us are born with dangerous SNPs. Even the best diet in the world will not change this.

On the whole, raw vegans who do not develop deficiency disorders would probably get it later instead of sooner, though.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: January 16, 2015 08:47PM

food has a lot to do with keeping original DNA quality (ie. old CDs won't play right). I think human DNA has three billion base pairs of information to mantain plus the little in the mitochondrias (ancient invading good bacteria). There are like ten thousand types of cancer.

Ways to keep your body CDs top notch:

activating AMPK with raw food: www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?2,251240,251496

reversing aging: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: January 16, 2015 08:53PM

That Ornish telomere diet was not just whole-foods plant based, it was also very low (10%) fat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables