Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My highest recommendation
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 19, 2015 09:25AM

My highest recommendation ever is this movie I just saw tonight.

MAY I BE FRANK MOVIE

I cried my eyes out and I really love this man

Frank Ferrante is 54 years old, weighs 290 pounds, had a lifetime of drug and alcohol abuse and as a result contracted Hepatitis-C. He's on multiple medications, including anti-depressants, undergoing chemo and drinks 10 espressos a day to stay awake. One day Frank stumbles into Café Gratitude, a raw food café in San Francisco, and meets Ryland, the café's manager.

When Ryland asks Frank what one thing does he wish to do before he dies, Frank responds that he’d like to fall in love again, but he fears that with a body like his, no one would love him because he doesn’t love himself. Watch as Ryland, his brother Cary and best friend Conor, help Frank take on his weight, health, relationships and loving himself in just 42 days.

Over those 42 days, the four men go on the ride of their lives. Setting out to help Frank lose weight and get healthy, no one anticipated the profound impact this journey would have on the lives of countless others. Through Frank’s story of love, redemption, and transformation, the viewers witness the power of change for themselves and the world. May I Be Frank documents the essence of the human condition and what it truly means to fall in love again.

- See more at: [www.gaiamtv.com]

You have to get a trial membership at gain tv though, its only 89 cents. Its worth it, this movie moved me.

Don't even see the trailer for it, just see it.

It might been hulu for those who have hulu plus. Or netflix possibly..for those who have Netflix.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 09:28AM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My highest recommendation
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 19, 2015 10:42AM

Well, I only had time to watch the trailer. Fantastic! Thanks CocoCream. I will watch the whole thing later, and hopefully share it. smiling smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 19, 2015 01:26PM

Yes, it is on Hulu...

[www.hulu.com]

Thanks Mado, I'm looking forward to watching this and passing it on to my students!

Date: January 19, 2015 05:00PM

Another great testimony to Raw Food!!!

No more Hepatitis C within 3 weeks!!!

So did Raw Food KILL the already dead Virus or are Viruses and Vaccines just a bunch of BS?

I've had identical results with those I have worked with who had Hepatitis C - GONE IN 1 MONTH!!!

Hepatitis C is just like AIDS - it's the DRUGS these people take that are causing all of these types of Warning Signs/Dis-Eases!!!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 19, 2015 05:37PM

How can u call viruses BS, even if a person was cured? They still need to have regular blood tests to make sure it truly is gone. I have seen viruses all over people's bodies. It's no BS. And they are infectious. Would u dare to lick an active shingles infection on an AIDS patient?

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 19, 2015 10:09PM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How can u call viruses BS, even if a person was
> cured? They still need to have regular blood tests
> to make sure it truly is gone. I have seen
> viruses all over people's bodies. It's no BS. And
> they are infectious. Would u dare to lick an
> active shingles infection on an AIDS patient?

Prepare yourself to be hit by a tidal wave of tin...

Date: January 19, 2015 10:37PM

John has very unique ideas about viruses, and also thinks viruses contributing to cancer is stupid thinking by idiots. But viruses can cause significant DNA damage in some cases, and we know that DNA damage is a large contributer to dozens of different diseases.

I suspect John's thinking is shaped by N.H philosophies.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 19, 2015 10:45PM

"John has very unique ideas about viruses"

Not unique at all and nothing new, either. There is a whole baa-baa fold of tin soldiers.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 19, 2015 11:26PM

I believe viruses are real but also believe that the terrain is much more important than the actual virus. Vaccines can be BS without viruses being BS. The wrongdoing is in not teaching and/or significantly undermining the importance of nutrition and diet in relation to disease and instead blaming everything on genetics with the only remedy being drugs and vaccines.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 19, 2015 11:43PM

5% of the total human DNA is made of viruses DNA.

There were recent discoveries about how our viruses (in the DNA) turn on/off genes and shaped our mamalian brain development: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 11:44PM by Panchito.

Date: January 20, 2015 04:24AM

This is the movie that if you watch with a cooked relative, it might make him raw vegan overnight. They found the right formula.

Date: January 20, 2015 05:07AM

TSM wrote:

<<<John has very unique ideas about viruses, and also thinks viruses contributing to cancer is stupid thinking by idiots.>>>

IGNORANT FOOLS ARE NOT STUPID IDIOTS.

All of us are FOOLS and all of us are IGNORANT and I NEVER call people names like STUPID IDIOTS nor do I accuse others of doing things that they are NOT doing!!!

So tell me Brian, why are you trying to misrepresent me?

Date: January 20, 2015 05:25AM

Tai wrote:

<<<Would u dare to lick an active shingles infection on an AIDS patient?>>>

AIDS is NOT anymore contagious than Hepatitis C or any other “Viral Infection”! If you honestly believe that Viruses Cause Dis-Eases, I really don’t know where to start to help you understand that it’s all BS!!! Have you seen House of Numbers?

“Because it’s been surrounded from day one with so much emotion, very few people are capable of looking at AIDS logically.” -Intro to trailer in House of Numbers

[www.houseofnumbers.com]
The HIV/ AIDS Story is Being Rewritten

In House of Numbers, an AIDS film like no other, the HIV/AIDS story is being rewritten. This is the first film to present the uncensored POVs of virtually all the major players; in their own settings, in their own words. It rocks the foundation upon which all conventional wisdom regarding HIV/AIDS is based. House of Numbers could well be the opening volley in a battle to bring sanity and clarity to an epidemic gone awry.

Leung manages to present a barrage of intriguing theories debunking our generally accepted beliefs... There's no denying, however, the value of exploring such game-changing topics as how HIV-infection numbers are cooked for monetary and political gain; how the effects of global poverty may have led to so many AIDS-related deaths; how such widely used AIDS drugs as AZT have, themselves, often proved fatal; and whether HIV really exists.
Gary Goldstein, Los Angeles Times
[www.houseofnumbers.com]

Date: January 20, 2015 05:33AM

[www.redflagsweekly.com]
The Huw Christie Memorial Prize: $100,000 Reward for 'HIV'

Offered by Alexander Russell 7th May 2002

"...infectious units, after all, are the only clinically relevant criteria for a viral pathogen."
Peter Duesberg and Harvey Bialy (Nature, 375, 1995, p. 197)

"You measure democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists." Abbie Hoffman

I am offering $100,000 Reward for the first person who can prove that 'HIV' exists via visual confirmation. (see full details below).

Hans Gelderblom of Berlin's Robert Koch Institute co-authored the first paper in Virology, March 1997, showing 'purified HIV' to be 'purified microvesicles'. What was assumed to be 'purified HIV' was in fact "an excess of vesicles" - particles of cellular proteins. The hypothetical 'HIV' is in fact a collection of endogenous microvesicles and cellular proteins (which also never seem to form particles - so how can they be infectious)? Cell-free viral 'HIV' particles have never ever been visualised in any freshly donated bodily fluid including semen, blood, etc. 'HIV' has never ever proven to be a sexually transmitted retrovirus.

The key fact to remember is that cell-free infectious 'HIV' viral particles have never, repeat never, been recovered from fresh donor semen. It is homophobic nonsense to say 'HIV' is sexually transmitted via anal sex as well as scientifically totally unproven. 'HIV' is not an STD.

The rules demonstrating the existence of 'HIV' (and retroviruses in general) were never adhered to by those who devised them nor were they ever validated. No particle of 'HIV' has ever been obtained pure, free of contaminants; nor has a complete piece of 'HIV RNA' (or the transcribed DNA) ever been proved to exist.

The immunological-stressors of the 'gay life style' (recreational drug use, antibiotics, flu jabs, alcoholism, untreated STDs, etc) can make many gay men test 'HIV' positive. Gay men are testing 'HIV' positive not because of the non-existent 'HIV' but because of over 70 conditions which make the test run 'positive'. All 'HIV' testing kits come with the warning that they must not and cannot be used as diagnostic tools to prove 'HIV' infection.

So confident am I that no such electron-micrograph evidence for the existence of 'HIV' can be produced by adhering strictly to the Etienne de Harven methodology, I am prepared to offer the sum of $100,000 to the first person to submit just such a micrograph, prepared under stringent laboratory conditions. I do not want 'markers' for 'viral activity' which are at very best, inaccurate. I want visual evidence of myriad active, infectious viral particles, clearly morphologically defined recovered from a fresh sample of bodily fluid, unadulterated with any other kinds of cells: i.e: CEM,H9 cancer cells. As Peter Duesberg and Harvey Bialy stated in Nature: "...infectious units, after all, are the only clinically relevant criteria for a viral pathogen." (Nature, 375, 1995, p. 197) Once again, to paraphrase Peter Duesberg, an alleged 'virus' which is not doing anything cannot be 'causing' anything.

The rules for attempting to isolate the putative 'HIV' via the Etienne de Harven methodology are:

1. Only plasma centrifuged from fresh whole blood may be used in the experiment. No material derived from cultured cells will be considered, to rule out 'viral particles' which may be merely cultural artefacts.

2. The donor blood/plasma must be taken from a person/persons with a recent 'high-viral load' test result, and evidence for the date and result of the test (the number of 'HIV'- RNA's alleged) must be submitted, obviously with the name of the person/persons deleted to preserve donor confidentiality.

3. The donor must not be in receipt of protease inhibitors, AZT or any 'antiviral drugs'.

4. Only cold heparinised Ringer's solution may be used to dilute the plasma 1/1 ( i.e. 50%).

5. The diluted plasma shall be first filtered by aspiration-filtration, through a 0.6 millipore membrane. The resulting filtrate #1 will then be filtered again, this time using a 0.22 millipore membrane and filtrate #2 will be submitted to ultracentrifugation.

6. Centrifugation at 30,000 g for two hours will be used to prepare a pellet, likely to be extremely small. This pellet will be fixed with glutaraldehyde and osmium, then carefully detached and embedded in epoxy resins following routine EM procedures.

7. The electronmicrograph shall be at least 19,500 x magnification, and must resemble that published in Fig.1 of this article for particle size and shape, but with one notable and important variation. 'HIV' has been deemed to be a lentivirus, possessing a dense core of truncated conical shape. An ultrathin slice of randomly packed lentiviruses must inevitably show a number of particles bisected to show this core lengthwise, as well as end-on, with a resultant apparent mixture of round and 'rod-shaped' dense cores. Any micrograph which does not clearly show this feature will be deemed not to represent the lentivirus 'HIV'.

8. This challenge is open to any qualified scientists, or microbiology students/lab technicians with the necessary lab skills and facilities to carry out the work.

Photographs of the required electron-micrograph(s) plus full details of the methodology, along with brief details of the senders' qualifications, must be sent to me at: alex@lalage52.freeserve.co.uk

NB: Emeritus Professor of Pathology, University of Toronto. He worked in electron microscopy primarily on the ultrastructure of retroviruses throughout his professional career of 25 years at the Sloan Kettering Institute in New York, and 13 years at the University of Toronto.

Alexander Russell, 7th May, 2002

alex@lalage52.freeserve.co.uk
[www.redflagsweekly.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2015 05:36AM by John Rose.

Date: January 20, 2015 05:56AM

John Rose Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
>
> <<>>
>
> IGNORANT FOOLS ARE NOT STUPID IDIOTS.
>
> All of us are FOOLS and all of us are IGNORANT and
> I NEVER call people names like STUPID IDIOTS nor
> do I accuse others of doing things that they are
> NOT doing!!!
>
> So tell me Brian, why are you trying to
> misrepresent me?

I just checked an old post of yours that made me of that opinion, and l do admit l was mistaken, and for that l do apologize. You called the man in question a "clown" and a "fool" and not what l originally thought.

No, l never try to misrepresent people, my misrepresentation of you was an innocent mistake.

And yes, we are all fools, and the sooner we know it, the better off we will be so we can strive to reduce the level of fool within us. winking smiley I tell myself l am a fool regularly, and it makes me try to find ways to improve,because once you deny being a fool you will stagnate. winking smiley winking smiley Once we admit to being fools we can then stop trying to be one.

I have noticed you have used the term "useless idiots" on various occasions John.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2015 06:01AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 20, 2015 06:05AM

<<<I have noticed you have used the term "useless idiots" on various occasions John.>>>

Are you trying to tell me that you do not know what that term "useFUL idiots" means?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2015 06:10AM by John Rose.

Date: January 20, 2015 06:31AM

Once again, John Rose, thank you again for sharing so much. I will study the links you gave. I am always open to expand my horizon.

John, please be very careful around infectious people. Don't tempt fate. Even if you don't believe in viruses, remember this: a virus can be less than one micron but a skin pore can be 50 microns. Viruses can easily pass through skin pores, even when the skin is not cut. There is a reason why sanitation is emphasized in medicine, the food industry, and in bathrooms.

One day, I might share my own experience in working with infectious diseases from an extra sensory perspective. There is so much more to the story than people realize.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:21PM

One day, I might share my own experience in working with infectious diseases from an extra sensory perspective. There is so much more to the story than people realize.

I would be very interested in hearing about that.

Date: January 20, 2015 09:56PM

Living Food wrote

I would be very interested in hearing about that.

Tai:
Okay. I sent you a PM. I don't think the forum is ready to hear what I have personally experienced.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:10PM

Tai Wrote:
> Living Food wrote
>
>
> I would be very interested in hearing about that.
>
> Tai:
> Okay. I sent you a PM. I don't think the forum
> is ready to hear what I have personally
> experienced.

I would also like to hear about some of these stories smiling smiley

Date: January 21, 2015 04:30AM

working with infectious diseases from an extra sensory perspective

ME TOO TELL IT NOW

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 21, 2015 04:33AM

We can handle such intriguing truths!

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: January 21, 2015 06:26AM

Okay. I sent you a PM

I replied, but you'll have to let me know if you got it b/c there's nothing in my "sent items" box.

Date: January 21, 2015 06:44AM

Ok, JTP, livingfood, tezcal and coconut cream, I will share my story, but I should do it in another thread. When I write it, I will send a notice in this thread.

One last thing about this thread...
I have eaten at Cafe Gratitude a number of times. Just to let you all know, it is not all raw, but it is vegan and organic. My mom bought their two cookbooks: a dessert cookbook and a regular cookbook for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Both cookbooks are raw.

Cafe gratitude is a really chic restaurant and the waiters are all bubbly and smiley. It's a bit spendy, but it's worth it sometimes.

One time, I dropped into the restaurant for a Thanksgiving dinner around noon. Cafe Gratitude has a really special Thanksgiving every year. I took my mom and some friends. My mom resisted becoming vegan/vegetarian for like 20 years around me. Finally, she caved in and followed my diet. She sat there in the restaurant watching everyone--all the staff and guests and musicians singing--so happy, so joyful, so grateful, so slim and healthy and she was bedazzeled. She knew if she were in charge that day, she would have cooked a factory farm turkey that had been tortured it's whole life. And she couldn't deny the overwhelming happiness pouring out of everyone, including me, and I saw something change in her at the restaurant and realize she couldn't go back to her old life.

Date: January 22, 2015 02:35PM

TAI bedazzled. Correct. You will feel that watching this movie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables