Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

By the way...Earth is flat. We are supposed to be the gardeners of it...
Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 04, 2015 12:29AM

It is flat, you actually know it...you just don't trust yourself. You trust the school program, TV program that they inplanted in you. Do you really feel that Earth is spinning 1000 miles an hour? Do you really believe man walked on the Moon?
There is no satellites. None. Zero. No space station. All is just NASA jokers mass SCI FI prouduction...of poor quality.
Search Earth images on Google. What you will find all is animations, drawings...no photo's. None. Just look at it with normal analytical mind of yours. Don't have prejudice.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By the way...Earth is flat. We are supposed to be the gardeners of it...
Date: February 04, 2015 12:46AM

I have studied into this theory and listened to many speakers try to provide `so called' evidence, and all l come across are some of the weakest and most deluded arguments l have ever encountered.

Some of these people say that the stars are only a few miles above the Earth.

I gave the speakers a good go to try and convince me, but no, they just can't give anything solid to go on.

Rab: l am not having a go at you of course, nor am l calling you deluded. These ideas are very interesting and l hope you continue to investigate this subject.

www.thesproutarian.com

Re: By the way...Earth is flat. We are supposed to be the gardeners of it...
Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 04, 2015 06:02AM

I have investigated...hundreds of texts and videos. There are many questions that are very hard for humans to answer...but there are some easy ones. Like: Is our Earth a ball? NO! Is it spinning 1000 miles an hour? Absolutely not. Those are occult idiotic non-scientific ideas, pushed so the people can be controlled.

But, I will not elaborate more as this is a different kind of forum...interesting thing is that at the first page of the bible it is clearly stated that people are placed on Earth in order to be gardeners. We HAVE to be gardeners, that is our purpose.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables