Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HHI/Brian Clement sued by ex staff
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 08, 2015 03:30AM

[www.youtube.com]

former staff who allege the company's president is operating "a scam under Florida law" and practising medicine without a licence.

Two are by ex-employees who claim HHI violated Florida's whistleblower act when it fired them, and another is by a physician alleging breach of contract after he documented concerns that what he was being asked to do at HHI could be illegal

CBC News has spoken with several HHI employees, past and present, who have been either troubled by what they claim is the increasing emphasis on selling treatments to vulnerable cancer patients, or by medical orders given by the Clements.

Steven Pugh worked at HHI for over a year as a nurse. He was concerned the Clements were giving false hope to patients.

"They would use the word cure. 'We're going to cure your illness.'"

Pugh says that the Clements routinely interpreted laboratory blood tests, ordered IVs and prescribed supplements.

They also placed restrictions on when staff could call an ambulance to take patients for emergency medical care at local hospitals, according to Pugh and other former staff.

Pugh told CBC News that lives could have been placed at risk because the Clements prescribed treatments to patients.

"Not only prescribe but actually cancel the physician's orders ... and advise them to take something totally different, or even a different amount of the drug that the physician prescribed."

Pugh said he refused the Clements' orders to ask permission before calling paramedics if he saw a patient in distress.

"I'm not going to let you die if I think you need to go to the emergency room. We're not a life-saving facility." he said.

[www.cbc.ca]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2015 03:31AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HHI/Brian Clement sued by ex staff
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 08, 2015 03:38AM

Very interesting. I wonder if his empire will collapse.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 08, 2015 08:11AM

"He used the word 'cure'"...they surely sound like agents who got the job working with him in order to incriminate him. This is going to be a common story of the future. The 'official' medical 'authorities' (mass murderers) are going to attack anybody who attempts to stop their operation of genocide against humanity.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 08, 2015 11:45AM

TSM posted this story and we've been discussing it for a long time. The thread is currently 9 pages long.

"Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement"

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

No need for two threads on it.

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: February 08, 2015 02:36PM

"all hygienists should die"

pff this guy stole the institute i got born into put grains and sold sups and hux. young clmenent morse and cousens the 3 big fake doctors.

life vs lifelessness

Date: February 08, 2015 02:45PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TSM posted this story and we've been discussing it
> for a long time. The thread is currently 9 pages
> long.
>
> "Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement"
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
>
> No need for two threads on it.

the thread was too long. 9 pages is my personal limit.

and one of the videos , that i had not seen posted here (although it may have been) shows Brian putting his hands on the reporter - very angry and offensive.

Date: February 08, 2015 03:34PM

fresh Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TSM posted this story and we've been discussing
> it
> > for a long time. The thread is currently 9
> pages
> > long.
> >
> > "Looks like karma is catching up with Dr
> Clement"
> >
> > [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> >
> > No need for two threads on it.
>
> the thread was too long. 9 pages is my personal
> limit.
>
> and one of the videos , that i had not seen posted
> here (although it may have been) shows Brian
> putting his hands on the reporter - very angry and
> offensive.

Yes, that video was posted and that incident was noted on the original thread on this exact subject.

Date: February 08, 2015 03:39PM

Diogenez Wrote:
> "all hygienists should die"
>
> pff this guy stole the institute i got born into

It sure does look to me like he stole the institute from Ann Wigmore. Please inform us if you have any information on how that went down. Nobody else is talking ...

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 08, 2015 04:23PM

"Controversial" "Treating leukemia at a massage clinic" I am two minutes in and I can tell this is media brainwashing. But I will go ahead and keep an open mind.

I hear the words "angry" "ultimate trust" " betrayed " WHAT LANGUAGE!!!

This is bad bad bad for Brian. That guy being interviewed looks a little cracked out maybe speedy, using my intuition skills.

" Danger" "Death" " Claims" " Brought her daughter to his " SPA" , "He spoke out" That is the language used subliminally...

OH SO HE IS SUING BECAUSE HE GOT FIRED

OH THATS IT

THIS IS TO DISCREDIT HIM!!

" You are not going to belief what happened next!"

Come on guys, can't you see this?

WOW HE GOT PISSED, he says to her: that the lady is part of the system. She is chasing him with a camera. Accusing him of horrific things. That was bad. He touched her and she yelled at him and he yelled at her.

WHAT THE these Canadians are so easily brainwashed. I thought our mainstream media was obvious. This is scathing. Brian did not do anything wrong.

On the loop on youtube there are viewer responses. I agree. This is BS.

Poor Canadians. Their news is so bad.

LOOKS LIKE THE NWO is doing its thing. Next raw vegan organic will be illegal. And we will be shut down and put on Canadian TV.

Did you guys read my youtube comment? You should all read, and post one,.it because comments are always analyzed to see how far people will push back on topics.

He pushes wheatgrass and if you want instead chemo and be on pills for the rest of your life in a hospital bed, and to die, go ahead. Its a free market.

Suez, I do remember that thread, but somehow this video got lost in it for me, so I am glad to see this now.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2015 04:36PM by coconutcream.

Date: February 08, 2015 04:42PM

How can you steal a business from a dead person? Does Ann Wigmore have relatives? DIOGENEZ elaborate. I love hearing you talk. Make a video. I love them.

I believe they were good friends and he only did what was natural. I would love to inherit that business. As she led it. I think he is very close to how she ran it. But in PR I know they do not like sweet fruits. Ann Loved them. Having a raw vegan business is like dying and going to paradise forever. To me. Diogenez, VLAD the raw vegan impaler, don't you do that? Have your own fruit business? I love it.

I know exactly what he is saying when he says You are part of the system. I do. Its a network out there, pushing here and pushing there, dying to discredit any raw vegans. Take our kids away, shut us down, etc.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2015 04:51PM by coconutcream.

Date: February 08, 2015 11:14PM

The thing l didn't like about the interview was how they said that since going back to mainstream treatment the girl's health problems went away. To me this was trying to imply that HHI are a bunch of phonies and that chemo is the way to go for killing off cancer. The interviewer also asked Brian if anyone has been able to overcome cancer as if to imply his healing methods are a joke.

Date: February 08, 2015 11:42PM

I AGREE SPROUTMAN

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 09, 2015 02:20AM

It does not realy matter...fact is that this case helps official pharmaceutical murderous industry. It does not really matter who is to blame, what happened...nobody is going to look for truth here. Brian could be a part of scam or he could be an innocent victim...it does not really matter. I mean, I am sorry for each person who suffers but he should have known that they would attack him sooner or later.
I try to stay away from any legal troubles. I don't think that we can fight the powerul drug masters any possible way. We can only try to save ourselves and maybe a few around us. That's it.

Date: February 09, 2015 02:34AM

certainly there's the element of suppressing alternative, more natural treatments, no doubt.

the problem is that he is too secretive and the following items are potentially dangerous.

AND the ambulance thing is the same exact thing that doug graham did on his retreats.
----
Pugh says that the Clements routinely interpreted laboratory blood tests, ordered IVs and prescribed supplements.
Pugh said he refused the Clements' orders to ask permission before calling paramedics if he saw a patient in distress.
"I'm not going to let you die if I think you need to go to the emergency room. We're not a life-saving facility." he said.
---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2015 02:43AM by fresh.

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: February 09, 2015 06:00AM

[www.youtube.com]

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: February 09, 2015 08:07AM

Journalists! I have yet to see them report a story accurately. This is no exception. Do you go to HHI for massages? Oh, I see.

And Peter Mansbridge, the anchor, sounds so relieved that Connie Walker, the reporter, is now back safely here in Canada. What drama! Oh the dangers of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. For the camera, they feigned horrified dismay but off camera, you can be sure they could hardly contain their glee and were toasting to a great story.

Brian Clements is right - Connie Walker should be ashamed of herself. She knows he is being sued and the last thing anyone who is being sued should ever do is speak publicly to anyone about particulars relevant to the case and she knows that full well! But she's part of the interloping machine that provided for her all-expenses paid trip from Toronto to Florida. They came to prove a point. They aren't interested in learning if, in fact, HHI has any success in treating cancer. Hell no! They've got a bias to promote and the means by which to do it.

And as for Steven Pugh, the registered nurse who is suing HHI - really? Is he jacked up on steroids or what?

I didn't like anything about the clip. It's pure journalistic trash and it stokes me right up. There is nothing scientific about their reporting. It's totally subjective BS.

Rrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables