Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"Dr." Doug Graham's Downfall
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:08PM

So the fraud "Dr." Doug Graham nearly killed one of the people he was supposed to help and YouTube's vegan raw fooders were very opinionated about the whole situation, generally agreeing that his being kicked out of the Woodstock Fruit Festival is a good thing. Oddly, I don't remember seeing any comments from John Kholer. I think its because they are friends. Tehe video that exposed him"

[www.youtube.com]

What are your opinions on this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Dr." Doug Graham's Downfall
Posted by: rab ()
Date: March 10, 2015 02:37PM

In USA, 200 000 people are killed every year by doctor's mistakes. That is officially admitted...probably the number is much larger. We have one vegan 'nearly' kill someone...
I am not even going to watch the video.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 10, 2015 03:03PM

The video is of a kid using a nerf gun.

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: March 10, 2015 03:07PM

Just trying to get it straight - who all 'we're' demonizing or interested in the downfall of or gossiping about the downfall of, or Discrediting of or Investigating --

Ann Wigmore
Brian Clement
Doug Graham
Harley

And of course, the original David Wolfe, followed by Matt Monarch. But they're old news.

Did I forget anybody?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 10, 2015 04:05PM

Storm and Jinjee of the garden diet are among the few who have escaped all of the criticism [thegardendiet.com]

Date: March 10, 2015 04:29PM

No, there was some flak about Storm and Jinjee ages ago -

Something about their selling parcels of land to develop some kind of raw community, and people got stiffed somehow. I don't remember the particulars.

This is all I found on here, but I remember reading a website devoted to grievances of those who lost money and were never reimbursed by Storm and Jinjee. I guess there was no fallout or it didn't stick.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 10, 2015 04:36PM

Interesting. I thought they were clean. [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
I guess it is difficult to make money with raw and living food business so they have to resort to other tricks to make the enterprise profitable. That is a shame.

Date: March 10, 2015 04:43PM

Just looked it up -

A Cautionary Tale: The Fiasco That Was/Is The “Raw Vegan Village”

[www.sarahbesthealth.com]

Vegans' Dream Hits Gritty Reality

Star's probe shows Upper Ojai village has investors, but no viable plan

[www.vcstar.com]

Investigating Raw Vegan and Other Diet Gurus:
Can You Trust Them?

[www.beyondveg.com]

There, I just joined the ranks of Investigators of Raw Gurus smiling smiley

Pot Meet Kettle

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 10, 2015 10:51PM

That video was a kid using a nerf gun.

If you have a business you really need to make that your every thought and if something like this comes along you really have to watch it because the internet is forever. And you may stop being mad before its forever. You need to reach out to your unhappy customers and give them refunds.

Sick people come with alot of grief and they will lash upon you hell because they are not well mentally.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 10:52PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: March 11, 2015 08:43AM

I'm so sorry! I copy/pasted the wrong link! Here's the right link:

[www.youtube.com]

EDIT: So to clarify, the link talks about how she nearly died at his water fasting retreat. Apparently at least one person, maybe two, did perish there because Doug Graham is not a doctor and mishandled their situation. I don't know if the info is in this video or another one releated to it but he got his "Doctor" title in Florida for learning to be a chiropractor but he did something and his licence was revoked. She (the girl who nearly died) still supports the 80/10/10 though. Just not the fact that he'll let people die to make some money at his retreat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2015 08:53AM by VeganLife.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables