Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cleanses what order?
Posted by: mrdc ()
Date: June 11, 2009 09:37PM

hi

i am on a colon cleanse, plan on a parasite cleanse next then a liver/galbladder cleanse last.
Does this order make sense?
thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cleanses what order?
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 12, 2009 02:59AM

It it were I, I would do the parasite one first then the liver/gallbladder, then the colon. I did this to immediate stopped the parasites and then move from the interior to the exterior of the body sort of speak. I don't really do cleanses for parasites, though, I just use a parasite zapper. Make sure that you detox/cleanse your environment, too.

I still haven't done a colon cleanse but the way I list them is the order I'm doing the cleanses. I also did a juice cleanse, heavy metal baths, and vitamin C cleanse, 10-day distilled water fasts, etc. It's on ongoing process. If your order makes more sense to you, do what you feel comfortable.

Date: June 12, 2009 03:30AM

Thanks

Have you felt better from your cleanses?

I would love to hear other people's view on the order too.
thanks

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 12, 2009 12:44PM

As a Master Herbalist and a former student of the School of Natural Healing, the proper way to cleanse is to first and always foremost do a colon cleanse. If the pipes are not moving then everything else that is cleansed out will back up and cause a number of issues. If this were me I would do the colon first then the liver and lastly the parasite. Just think if you did do the parasite first and for any reason your bowels were not moving properly, then all those buggies you are trying to get rid of will be stuck in the middle of your bowels just sitting there. EWWWW

Date: June 12, 2009 10:50PM

thanks tknight.

dr hulda reccomends doing the parasite b4 the liver cleanse?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 13, 2009 02:06PM

mrdc,

I think her site recommends colon-->parasite-->kidneys-->liver. The very worst scenario is that you do a liver purge, releasing all kinds of active pathogens and larger organisms like parasites into your intestine, and if your intestine or bloodstream is already dealing with such things because they haven't been purged prior, you could conceivably go septic as stuff just sits around and reproduces or rots. This is an oversimplification, but tknight3 is right: you have to cleanse the last stop on the evacuation train, the colon, first; then the non-calcified free-floating organisms, so that the the kidneys, liver, and gallbladder are not overburdened during their respective purges.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2009 02:09PM by Tamukha.

Date: June 14, 2009 03:20AM

thank you tamukha,
makes sense.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 16, 2009 02:08AM

M, When I said parasite, I meant parasite zapping. This kills the parasites so they won't continue to eat at your soft cartilage (from pork and pork byproducts). It's no use opening up your bowels if your don't have your soft cartilage. This will also help you overcome detox faster as it kills the parasites as you detox. It helps tremendously if you have a cold or flu. Also, raw foods will regulate your bm's so you are already working on it. The cleanses that you describe require dietary changes and you're already making one with raw. This isn't to say that the cleanses aren't good.

There seems to be conflicting opinions here. I was following advice from a long time raw foodist and researching on my own. My brown eyes started turning blue as they are supposed to due to the killing off of the parasites and the detox/cleansing that I have done. Pls read Hulda Clark's book and determine for yourself. My friend makes the zappers based on Clark's schematics and have been tested by her son to be within spec's. There is a better colon cleanse and liver than Clark's, too. As you continue to experience and research more, you will find what you need for yourself. There will always be conflicting opinions. You have to find what works best for your body based on what you sense. Good luck. Therese

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables