Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hashimoto's cured on 801010
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 20, 2015 02:44PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hashimoto's cured on 801010
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:02PM

From the first link...

"Elena: That is a great way to manage one’s expectations. I get a lot of emails from people with hyper and hypothyroidism, and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and they want to know if it is possible to reverse the disease. My response is always the same—it depends on one’s medical history, how long they might have been on medication, their general health, their diet, their gut health, etc., but it is possible to get to a point where you experience either very few or no symptoms as long as you adhere to certain guidelines. It sounds like you got yourself to that point with little to no help from the medical profession."

There are TONS of variables and the woman the article focused on seems to have had a very mild case. That her problems started with a simple goiter maybe even getting enough iodine and cutting out gluten would have been enough for her had that been taken care of earlier.There is a HUGE connection between gluten problems and thyroid problems so she was very lucky her problem was diagnosed when she was very young before too much damage was done.

I've been symptom free from Hashimoto's for decades. Cutting out meat products, gluten, and dairy is probably what is responsible for that. I was able to halve my thyroid medication dosage over the years before I went completely raw vegan. Neither my time on balanced raw, 11 months on hclf, or my years on hflc have subsequently lowered more my need for thyroid medication.

There is no evidence offered in the links that 801010 cures Hashimotos (or even would lower the need of thyroid medication levels) any more than any other diet which excluded gluten, meat, and dairy products would.

Date: April 20, 2015 04:18PM

you're missing the point of course.

your claim is high fruit made you ill.

the above shows high carb healed hashimotos

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:25PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you're missing the point of course.
>
> your claim is high fruit made you ill.
>
> the above shows high carb healed Hashimotos

You have no idea what you are talking about, of course. Your harebrained assumptions, which is all you have, are flat out wrong. End of story.

Date: April 20, 2015 06:16PM

>assumptions.

did you ever find the reference for 80% fat intake of those birds?

i want to increase my fat intake but i don't want to do it until i find out what the macaws are doing

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: April 20, 2015 06:44PM

is hashimotos the one where youre not supposed to take iodine?
how do people cure this then the non-medicine route?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables