Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ok me again new girl on block
Posted by: all4greens ()
Date: June 14, 2009 06:10PM

I have been reading many of the messages and one by hellkitty helped some, I am on day 7 raw and was really struggling with craving savory starchy things. I had two very small slip ups with stovetop stuffing of all things, it was leftover from my honeys dinner last night and I took three bites.I woke up this morn made him a big breakfast had no prob. with anything, but there it was sitting there the last three bites.I now know I can not keep or cook this again untill I get my disapline better under control.I also thought about hello kitty and she said a while ago that she was still eating english potatoes and would this be a better thing(organic redskin potato) if I am wigging on the cravings or should I Just do a total cold turkey, because I gotta tell you I have never had a drug addiction but I feel like I am going through withdrawl.(and I know food also is an addiction)any input? Suz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ok me again new girl on block
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: June 14, 2009 06:25PM

You need to eat more fruit to control the cravings.

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: June 14, 2009 06:30PM

agreed, more calories, more fruit. you wont be tempted to eat anything

Posted by: all4greens ()
Date: June 14, 2009 06:35PM

Thanks, I thought that may be the ans.(holdin on to the emot. bags) I ran out of bananas and cantaloupe which seemed to help,I just wasn't sure if I was driving a little to fast.I went to the store a bit ago bought the bananas ordered the cantaloupe.Suz

Posted by: lawofattraction ()
Date: June 15, 2009 07:31PM

i heard green smoothies are good for the cravings

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables