Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bentonite Clay enima worked to get out mucoid plaque and worms!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 29, 2006 03:43PM

Finally after being raw for almost a year and doing different levels of cleansing I was able to get parasites and mucoid plaque out. I didn't think I had anything in there! But I was wrong, and the only thing that worked was the bentonite clay emima!

I had done coffee enimas, juice fasting, took colon cleanse pills, nothing worked like following the 7 days fast and plan listed on page 130 of Dr. Jensen's Guide to Better Bowel Care.

I also added Kyolic Garlic pills to the program and that killed those little parasites off good!

Just thought I'd let others know about this wonderful program and all the things in the cleanse can be purchased at your local health food store.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bentonite Clay enima worked to get out mucoid plaque and worms!
Date: July 29, 2006 04:51PM

congrats Kim. did you take clay orally too?

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: July 29, 2006 05:02PM

Wow..I need to look into this, thanks!

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Date: July 29, 2006 10:21PM

Yes, I did take it orally 3 times a day with psyllium and water. I feel like a new person after getting that stuff out!

Dr. Jensen lived to be 96, I love all that he wrote in this book. I also like the book "Cleanse and Heal Thyself" by Dr. Anderson.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: July 30, 2006 10:06PM

kimclass,

Funny, but the only thing that has worked for me, so far, is Dr. Natura, combined with enemas and home colonics. I also take oil of oregano that expels parasites. Totally digusting black, brown an even oval shaped eggs have been coming out of me for weeks now while following Dr. Natura's program. Anyway, glad to hear everything is going well for you.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables