Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

is this ok and Enough
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: June 15, 2009 01:46PM

1 whole grapefruit

5 banans

100g of blueberrins.

I ate this till 2 pm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is this ok and Enough
Date: June 15, 2009 01:47PM

oh and 80 gr of cashew nuts

Posted by: C. Dove ()
Date: June 15, 2009 02:10PM

Sure that is fine...but IMO,the cashews would be better eaten with a green salad,rather than with the fruit.

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: June 15, 2009 02:18PM

Concerning enough-Eat when you're hungry and stop eating when you're full. You'll find your caloric intake just right with this method.
At least that's what works for me.

Date: June 15, 2009 03:31PM

ok is that true with people with IBD. Sometimes I never feel hungry and sometimes I want to eat everything.

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: June 15, 2009 03:52PM

I eat when I am hungry

when I started I was eating huge amounts of food, now I eat very little.

listen to your body, little ...simple and blended if your flaring up- I just had organic babyfood or blended banana's with water during a full on flare.

Otherwise just eat when you are truly hungry. whatever you are drawn to.

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: June 15, 2009 07:02PM

I don't know about IBD so I can't say if it's okay, but I have gone without feeling hungry for 24hrs many times and sometimes a little more than that and I've checked my total calories at the end of the week (or 10 days) and it all balances out in the end.
I checked my total calories for 3 months once and it came out pretty much the same for each month, even with flutuations in my eating patterns. Since then I don't count calories or worry about not having an appetite or worry about what time I should be eating.
Just for information sake.. I usually find myself eating at around 10am, 12pm, 4pm, and at about 7pm. I'll skip any or all of these if I'm not hungry.

Posted by: lawofattraction ()
Date: June 15, 2009 07:28PM

i remember when i wasnt hungry for two whole years.04-06.i was so depressed,nothing stimulated me,not even coffee.alot of things brought me out of the depression and i do have a zest for life now,and hunger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables