Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw info for a very sick child
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: June 21, 2009 05:16PM

Hey... a child of a friend of mine has just been found with tumors all over his body including his brain... and i have suggested researching the raw foods diet as one option to help... does anyone know of any good resources for kids that i could give to her... I believe he is 4ish... i appreciate it.

love laugh and dream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw info for a very sick child
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 21, 2009 06:25PM

thats very sad , i cant imagine the grief the parents are going through right now. my hopes and prayers are with him.

sorry i dont have any suggestions to offer, i dont have kids

the independent cancer research group might be a place to check out, they advocate raw healing foods among other things (alternative therapies etc.) [www.new-cancer-treatments.org] also cancer tutor site has alot of good info including raw foods as well [www.cancertutor.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2009 06:27PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: June 21, 2009 07:52PM

Yes, very sad. sad smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 21, 2009 10:53PM

luvyuu,

Oh, this is sad, and I am so sorry. I hope that the parents may find some information on healing their child naturally, as conventional methods are brutal, and as we saw with the cancer kid who went on the lam with his mom, virtually illegal in some cases. Please keep us posted.

Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: June 22, 2009 06:56AM

So difficult to know what to say in this situation, what sick child will want to eat healthy, I suppose off the cuff I'd says small amounts of greens in powder form as it is milder or tiny amounts of green juice mixed with a fruit the child likes, small amounts ie a tsp every hour if child is very fragile and probiotics, and low protein foods. Probiotics can help the immune system

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables