Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

kidney stone
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: June 22, 2009 03:19PM

I just passed a kidney stone this week (bad stufff) new to eating raw, was wondering what is the best fruits , vegies should eat at this time , also just drinking tons of water to wash things through thanks Zeb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: kidney stone
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 23, 2009 02:01AM

Hi Zeb, You need to do a liver cleanse. Pls read Hulda Clark's "The Cure for All Diseases". She states that you can dissolve all of the kidney stones in 3 wks but make new ones in 3 days if you are drinking tea (not herbal) and cocoa and phosphated beverages. You should eliminate all alcohol, too, due to it's acidity. You should also be parasite zapping. Pls refer to the book for more info on this. Good luck. Therese

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 23, 2009 02:09AM

I'd be careful with the herbal tea too. Here's why. A friend of mine was in a coma for 34 days recently (thankfully she's now come out of it, but she's still very sick). The doctors said her liver duct was blocked likely because of all the herb tea she drank all day long. There's some additive that comes from Jamaica that is put in many herb teas as a binder, and it can end up causing these blockages. So even if you drink herb tea, with the food industry as unregulated and profit-driven as it is today, you can't be too careful-- you might want to buy herbs in bulk and make your own tea.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: June 23, 2009 03:16AM

mtrddog,

Just eat the fresh ripe raw fruits and vegetables that you like. The main cause of kidney stones is too much protein, which is not a problem on a raw diet high in fruits and salads.

Posted by: mrdc ()
Date: June 23, 2009 04:21AM

i used apple cider vinegar.
foul taste but works fast and very well.

Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: June 23, 2009 03:57PM

thanks for the replies, I have been eating about 90% raw, I still eat a little cooked vegan food , like a heated vegies but not cooked long just enough to warm, I put them over my salad, I have a family (2kids, wife) they think I'm going overboard but support me , like this morning when my daughter saw me drinking a green drink sh e went uck but she made sure dad drank the whole thing , I hope I'm an exsample, I realy want to make this thing work , I think I'm very toxic , I'm always sick , and now my even have a urinery infection (after now passing a stone). I find myself very tired and overwieght with type 2 diebetis , so I realy need to get things right for long healthy life , I just hope it's not to late thanks again Zeb

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: June 24, 2009 07:20PM

I know of three ways to deal with kidney stones:

Lemonade Therapy (drinking lemon juice while eating normally)
[www.webmd.com]
Apple Juice Cleanse (three day juice fast)
[themastercleanse.org]
Chanca Piedra (relaxes the muscles in the kidneys so the stones can get out)
[www.wholeworldbotanicals.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 25, 2009 09:54AM

I love using Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, and also you can do a mini cleanse at night. You take about 1500 mgs. of Magnesium Oxide and same amount of Vit C and it will help to rid the gut of that toxic waste material. I do it for a few weeks at a time. I've gone up to 3 grams of Magnesium Oxide per night with same amount of Vit C..up to bowel tolerance.

The best way is to eat high raw or all raw foods, and make them as healthy as you can get. Drink clean water, and fresh green juices you make at home. This does take time, and there is a learning curve to getting what foods you like and will eat without waste. But it so worth it. Have patience, it doesn't take long to lose weight on it, and cleanse the 'crap' outsmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables