Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

feeling more energy
Posted by: all4greens ()
Date: June 25, 2009 12:50PM

Just an update.I am 16 days raw and at first jelous of all the rest of the people who imediatly felt great starting the raw life and their boasts of super energy, this was not the case with me. I felt tired and hungry and craved the other stuff(cooked)I in the last few days finally began to feel what everyone else was talking about and I am getting excited bucause I know its going to get even better (I know I may have some off days)but now I know what is beyond them.smiling smileySuz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: feeling more energy
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: June 25, 2009 01:40PM

Going raw is a process or journey. I find that the simpler I do raw the better it works for me. I keep in mind the old saying "Wise is the person that cooperates with nature" by listening to my body and supporting its efforts to be healthy and well. This process isn't always on my time schedule or priority list but is consistent with what the body needs to do to achieve the best results it can. Your doing great.

Re: feeling more energy
Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: June 26, 2009 11:33PM

Hi all4greens
16 days, thats a great achievement.
Not everyone gets that initial boost that propels them forward.
Well done you for having the faith and determination to stick with it and reap the rewards.

ff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables