Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hanging in thier
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: June 26, 2009 06:05PM

I woke today and saw I was low on my greens and fruit , My wife left out a Vegan Buritto that she bought at the health food store for lunch , but what got me going my kids made avacado sandwiches with my sprouts , and 1st I got mad but then they were picking the right things to eat so I backed off , but all morning me and the Vagen Burrito were looking at each other , but found some kale, apples, and tomatoes , mixed with some powder greens and Maca and made a green drink wow that stuff lifeted my head off the roof the kale and maca mix was like drinking some kind of supper radish , my nose was running after I drank it , but feel good and put the Burrito for some one esle to eat , well got to go off to Rainbow and get some stuff just for myself and we go regular gorcery Sat morning with the girls and wife , but I took my fasting blood gluclose level this morning in Nov it was 186 today after 9 days raw about 95% it was 126 I was very happy to see this go down so just have to keep going thanks Family Zeb ps still need some menues I don't have a food processor , I'm going to need one soon also a dehydrator so still doing it on the skinny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hanging in thier
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: June 26, 2009 06:36PM

Good job mtrddog! Nice going with the kids!

(Maybe the kids could start their own sprouting projects?)

Re: hanging in thier
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: June 26, 2009 07:11PM

mtrddog

ps still need some menues

Here's a wrap that I make frequently that is all fresh raw:
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Thats great about your blood gluclose level. Stay the course. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 07:11PM by EZ rider.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables