Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

depressed again
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: June 28, 2009 03:18PM

hello my friends I'm feeling down again , and I guess some new symptoms have showed up I was in berkely yesterday at a great grocery store their ,and I it was very crowded in the huge Vegi area and my leg from the knee up got numb like it feel a sleep and my wife said because I'm front heavy maybe it's wieghting heavy on a nerve , it did go away , also go see doctor tommorrow and I feel better but some stinging is still going on from the passing of the kidney stone, and my mind says it cancer and the doc is just going to fill me up with pills , I guess I'm nervous , but still into eating raw about 95%, I did feel well all day , urinated very good , but just woke up and haveing a bout with dierria , I guess my body is detoxing , well Family I need some prayers , going to Church in a couple of hours hope I can regain my faith thanks for hearing me out , it's 11 days now raw Zeb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: depressed again
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: June 28, 2009 04:37PM

Have you ever tried a homeopath for depression. I get depression and anxiety. My homeopath gave me some white chestnut. For the last 3 days I felt great. I sometimes get panic attacks as well, where my hands feel weird, like hot and sweaty and tingly. I used to not believe in homeopathic remedies but now I do. I once had a homeopath tell me I need to give up dairy and gluten and become a vegan. I was 22 at the time and wanted to be a pastry chef. I should have listened to him now that I have a serious bowl disease.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: June 28, 2009 05:19PM

sorry to hear all you are going through. I know you will be better if you stick to your goals of healing yourself. Three years ago my doctor thought I had cancer. I refused more than one round of tests and took the bull by the horns and now I am at the end of healing. I feel and look fantastic. With a healthy lifestyle and time you can get better. Be patient and picture yourself healthy, where you will be.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: June 28, 2009 06:57PM

As a category I fall into the camp that favors following a positive path taking the steps that are natural and logical to health & wellness and forget the rest. I hope you feel better soon.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 28, 2009 08:45PM

i agree with pakd and ez rider

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 28, 2009 09:33PM

I agree with all who wish you well and encourage positivity : )

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: June 28, 2009 10:11PM

i'm telling you...really !!!! check out eft...it works on depressiona nd lots of other stuff..it just appears to be too simple to be true but believe me it works!!!!

www.emofree.com down load the free ebook and do the "recipe".

keep in mind though that lots of people actually cherish their "problems" and secretly desire to hang on to them for some unknown and psychologically reversed reason.

jj

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: June 28, 2009 10:33PM

Hi mtrddog,

We're all a little leary of that big monster, "cancer", and well we should be! But healthy eating is a big part of beating off that monster. You're doing that, so take heart!

The other miracle tool at our disposal is exercise. Exercise is a scientifically proven anti-depressant, and of course a muscle-builder and overall health booster. Even just walking is very very good for us.

Hope you're feeling better soon. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2009 10:37PM by suncloud.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables