Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ok 1st step
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: June 30, 2009 01:50AM

just got back from seeing the doctor and he said that my diet plan is up to me , but if it dosen't work he'll ask for adjustments , so he was cool with it , also he douts that it's in my prostate , but told me get ready cause it might be that I well pas another stone , that symptoms are thier , so getting blood test urine test and a special kind of xray to view my kidney and bladder so he likes what he saw today , and just thinks that the stone I did pass riped a few things and thats why things sting , and also said he is not into gving out pills for ills only if he has to , but believes one should heal up by diet and time , but told me I must drink plenty water .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ok 1st step
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: June 30, 2009 02:08AM

Drinking plenty of water is good. If it were me, I would surely think about trying a juicing cleanse or maybe something like what is listed here;

[www.cleansingorsurgery.com]

I have read several of their books, & the cleanses that they recommend, which are done with store bought items, nothing fancy, purport to "soften" any stones that are passed, and it is basically a pain-free situation.

I have done "The master cleanse", but have not done the others yet. I plan to sometime in the future.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 30, 2009 01:50PM

mtrddog,

Your doctor sounds great, a real "cooperator." I, too, encourage the drinking of water, especially with lots of fresh lemon juice or fresh pressed apple juice; these can help with pain and expelling of stones. Also, and I kid you not, jumping up and down or running up and down a flight of steps about 20-30 minutes after drinking a large amount of water. I have heard people swear that this "jostles" any stones in the ureter and expels them. Your raw regimen must surely be helping you. Remember to eat foods high in calcium, like leafy greens. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 01:51PM by Tamukha.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: June 30, 2009 02:51PM

Tamukha

jumping up and down or running up and down a flight of steps

That a benefit of rebounding that I hadn't thought of before. :)

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 30, 2009 02:55PM

EZ,

I guess it makes sense, I mean, the rebounder jostles stuff out of your lymph glands, why not out of other ducts, as well?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables