Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ms and ibd
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 01, 2009 04:29PM

as i already have IBD I found out i can easily get MS as well. Would eating raw foods help prevnet this. Just wondering

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ms and ibd
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 01, 2009 06:12PM

a healthier lifestyle will reduce your risk for sure smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: July 01, 2009 06:53PM

Yea I think so too. I am already in remmision. I feel it is all to do with this raw foods diet. I m not worried about ms i was just wondering about how I can decrease my chances. i think this is the best way and only way I can.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 01, 2009 08:29PM

Hellokitty,

I think because they are both classified as autoimmune diseases, the raw foods therapy that works for one should work for the other. An astonishing case of medicine actually connecting the dots to a core disorder--I'm truly surprised!

Posted by: joewood ()
Date: July 03, 2009 07:15AM

Hellokitty,

Check out this link...

[www.hacres.com]

Date: July 03, 2009 08:31AM

How inspiring. That is a wonderful artical

Date: July 03, 2009 08:40AM

The Hallelujah Diet- This diet is not a raw food diet. They use baked potatos. I know Paul didn’t recommend potatoes

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 03, 2009 09:02AM

yes they advocate some cooked vegan and grains to i think smiling smiley to each their own!

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: July 03, 2009 11:35AM

Yes, I am not a big fan of The Hallelujah Diet at all, although I do like Rev. Malkmus. They are really basically vegetarian. Many of their recipes feature cooked food, even including eggs, milk, etc.

Also, I would like to suggest not to "obsess" with all the different disorders that could accompany your IBD. It is very easy to start "imagining" that you are coming down with other things, especially when you do a lot of research on a subject.

Research is good, but with the internet, it is way too easy to succumb to "Research Overload"! I pretty much live by taking one thing at a time as it comes.

One of my favorite quotes;

Matthew 6:34
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables