Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

where can I find a raw food dentist?
Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: July 06, 2009 07:56AM

HIYA!

Yeah, exactly. A raw food dentist. I know the names of two but they're both retired. One of them put up a website some years ago. It's informative but I guess it hasn't been updated for quite a few years. Good just the same.

www.wynman.com His name is Robert Wynman. He is or was following a Natural Hygiene lifestyle.

If such a dentist has a website, great. If not, maybe email. If not, I'd be happy to just talk with the person (I'd pay of course) over the phone.

Or, if anyone knows of a website with lots of information on oral care.

Troy.

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: where can I find a raw food dentist?
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 06, 2009 08:56AM

hi troysantos

i guess your question was if there were dentists out there that also happen to be raw vegans, correct?

not sure how u would go about finding it however there is a term for dentists who do not use silver mercury amalgams and are holistic

the practice is called " biological dentistry"

look that up

sure you'll find one in your area

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: July 06, 2009 10:10AM

HIYA lav!

That's an idea. I would like to talk with a dentist who's a raw fooder to get a better match. Meaning, a dentist who believes that raw foods are the best things for our oral health as well as overall health.

I'll hang on a bit to see if anyone pops up. But yeah, maybe I'll look for a holistic dentist, or a biological dentist. I've heard of them though I hadn't thought to search for one. Thanks for the idea.

Troy.

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 06, 2009 02:38PM

hey troysantos

are u still in korea , having awesome adventures in monasteries, gardens, kim chi making etc.?

i always enjoyed reading about your journeyssmiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 06, 2009 02:49PM

My dentist is absolutely brilliant and really smart.

He keeps telling me to keep off grapefruit and tomatoes and even fruit in general though!!!! I tried for a long time to keep off those first two, but now that I cut out everything else I'm sure my body will be a lot more alkhaline and my teeth much stronger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables