Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vitamins B12 and D
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 07, 2009 02:23AM

I am very close to an all fresh raw diet (about 99.9%). The recent thread [www.rawfoodsupport.com] about "EVERYTHING in moderation" got me to thinking about how to naturally get the B12 & D needed from my raw diet and so be completely all fresh raw. The B12 is explained here: [www.raw-food-health.net] scroll down to B12 area and the D part could be done this way: [articles.latimes.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vitamins B12 and D
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: July 07, 2009 03:40AM

Interesting articles, EZ. Makes me feel really good about eating my own organically farmed food, which I often do not wash, much to my hubby's chagrin! We're tossing around the idea of inoculating some of our woods with mushroom spores. I wonder if the amount of sunlight in a shady forest would give them enough UV light to boost their levels of Vit. D. I'll lay out in the sun tomorrow and ponder it.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 07, 2009 02:51PM

EZ,

Interesting links--thanks for posting.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 08, 2009 06:18PM

Vitamin D is not a vitamin. It's a hormone names a vitamin by fools who misnamed it. View Vit D from that perspective and it will become a lot more clear as to why sunlight is virtually the only source of that hormone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables