Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

still get tired easily
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 07, 2009 05:18PM

im hoing raw foods will soon give me permenat energy. It seems sometimes I have it and sometimes I really don't. i still get tired really easily. Anymore boosting suggetions

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: still get tired easily
Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: July 07, 2009 05:39PM

patience, you havent been raw long

simple eating, eases digestion... more energy to do other things

... take it easy, rome wasnt built in a day!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 07, 2009 05:55PM

I agree. Hellokitty, you're being ridiculous. It's common to feel MORE tired for a while... although that's if you have weight to lose.

Date: July 07, 2009 06:11PM

True I am soo impatienent all the time. i dont know why.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 07, 2009 07:07PM

A strange thing about exercise is that what you put out you get back with interest. In other words if you go for a walk or some other energy expending activity you not only get back the amount of energy expended but you feel even better for it. I think it may have something to do with oxygenation of the cells or something. Give it a try and do something physical, especially activities that increase your breathing rate, and check it out. The raw food lifestyle is more then just eating. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2009 07:09PM by EZ rider.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 07, 2009 07:15PM

Maybe you are expecting to be tired. Also, you are a young female--You could try some extra iron foodslike beets or dark greens.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: July 08, 2009 02:51AM

I've noticed the same thing and EZ. More exercise = more energy. I notice I sleep a lot deeper with more exercise too, and wake up feeling more refreshed.

smiling smiley

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: July 08, 2009 09:09AM

True true, get out and active!

less stress, more action! smiling smiley

Date: July 08, 2009 01:28PM

Yea Im going to start doing yoga right away. I need energy for work. Ive fallen behind the last 3 months and my area manager noticed. I used to push the sales so hard and now Im slacking ever since I had that majour flare my joints have not been the same. To be honest Im trying to keep up my old pace which the company loved. They love youg energict sales people which I look young so when I ack young they love it. Lately i have not had that. I know that when your health suffers you start becoming obsolete.

The only thing you are in a company is a number. If you don't have a can do attitue in retail management you will fail.

At the present I am not looking foward to my next appraisal. Sales are low sad smiley

Not due to me ackually just do to the area of this store.

sorry no time for spell check am on lunch break and have rotas to do while Im on luch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables