Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

test results in
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: July 08, 2009 08:42PM

Hi Family , have gooooood news , my kidney CT scan came back and the Doc said all is good and that everything showed normal or better but he still can see the white blood cells still a bit high I still have burning when I urniate so he said that I have a slight infection and he well give my some Antibiotics , and he told me since I did tell him about my new way of eating that he well keep me on them for a very short time so as I can heal by the way I eat , but for now meds have to come into play to get this infection out and diet then can take control of the rest, also he said that I have lost more wieght and even my wife said I'm looking better , so tonight is my first try at Mock tuna hope it works , just got a food processor. And also thanks so much for your support , I'll continue to post and hope to meet some of you around the Bay Area , so it's been 21 days at 95% Raw and I owe it all to you guys on this board , thanks and I well all ways call you MY FAMILY ZEB

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: test results in
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 08, 2009 09:04PM

Wow. Im so happy for you. I hope my next blood results are as good as yours.Im still in remission from UC.

Take care. What is Mock tuna?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables