Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Foods in Amsterdam
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: July 14, 2009 02:24PM

This is a great place for a rawbie to go on vacation, I think. Apart from being an absolutely beautiful city with something for everyone (quite literally, lol) everywhere is so health conscious, with plenty of veggie cafes with great salads etc. There's also a fantastic juice bar on Haarlemmerstraat 14, Jays Juices ,with lovely friendly service. Give it a try if you visit the area, it's not far from Central Station smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Foods in Amsterdam
Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: July 31, 2009 02:30PM

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I haven't had time to visit this forum for ages but I'm on holiday in England right now and spending some time browsing old posts and couldn't resist this one as Amsterdam is where I come from. Great to hear that you enjoyed Amsterdam Lisa. I now have my own raw stall on the organic farmers market on Saturday, I would have loved meeting you there.

We also organize raw chocolate parties, where we offer people the opportunity to party and dance to great music without drugs or alcohol, drinking raw superfood drinks instead. Our last party was last Saturday and we had about 200 people attending. I know raw chocolate may not be the healthiest thing to eat or drink on a raw diet but it's helpful in giving us a different image from the carrot munching health freaks which is how a lot of people still see us. Our slogan is "It's hip to be healthy and cool to be conscious". If any of you are thinking of visiting Amsterdam it would be lovely to meet you. You can find us at www.chocolateclub.nl

Love, Francis

Date: August 01, 2009 12:12PM

That is great to know, thanks Frannie! I'm sure we will be going back, we both loved it so much smiling smiley I didn't do enough 'research' this time, only found the brill juice bar by chance on the last day - so I will definately look up your stall whenever I find myself back there smiling smiley

Raw Food in Hamburg!!!
Posted by: Helen ()
Date: August 05, 2009 07:37AM

Thank you for the information about Amsterdam. I will keep it in mind, I will definitely visit this great city sometime.

Here in Hamburg there are no raw food bars or restaurants, but a new vegetarian restaurant has just opened which serves some vegan and raw food. In addition, there are some places where you can get fresh juices.

If you come to Hamburg, please let me know. I can show you around and we can have raw meals together!

Helen

Date: August 06, 2009 01:49PM

Thanks so much Helen, I'll definately look you up if I'm ever out Hamburg way!

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: August 06, 2009 11:20PM

Germany had sophistication and the best beer, Amsterdam beautiful bicycle
commuters and the Van Gogh museum. Hope to revisit these places.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables