Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Not only am I dropping pounds
Posted by: catnaxis ()
Date: July 20, 2009 02:18PM

IBS gone,skin clear,No PMS this month,head aches gone,mind is not foggy,and I am in an over all better mood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not only am I dropping pounds
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 20, 2009 02:23PM

Thats fab!!!!!!!! I get IBS symptoms with my IBD and I havent had any since going Raw.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 20, 2009 05:47PM

Isn't it fantastic? Welcome to the raw club!!

I Love to hear stories like that!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 20, 2009 06:18PM

Just don't expect your skin to clear up 100% depending on your definition of clearing up. I remember back before I started eating 95%+ raw I could run my fingers around my neck and feel all bumps, now it's all smooth. I also have much smoother skin, I don't have to worry about shaving half as much, it's awesome.

Your skin may not clear up a hundred percent though partly because of previous abuses that have unfortunately taken a permanent toll and as well because maybe a slight small bit of red here and there is actually a natural thing.

It's too general to say that acne is so bad, acne is a natural bodily response so don't be cruel to it. Just like we're taught sugar is bad, but a little sugar is good! Acne only looks bad when it's out of control, but if your skin is perfectly smooth, a little bit of a red spot is natural and the sign of a healthy person and really healthy skin. It's like how they say fat is bad... but that doesn't mean the thinner the better.

It's too quick to say "acne is bad". If you show a hispanic or someone else who had no acne and a raw caucasian who has a tiny bit of acne, I would defy you to say the hispanic skin looked better or healthier... no, acne is a natural response and it's only the bad foods that make such a mockery out of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2009 06:19PM by SuperInfinity.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:52PM

SuperInfinity,

Acne is natural, but it isn't normal; that is, it is a sign of problems with the acid mantle, with fungal levels in the bloodstream, with sebum overproduction or deficiency, or detoxification, but it is never considered "healthy." Truly healthy skin is generally unblemished, though no one's complexion is without some sun or age damage, certainly.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 21, 2009 06:16AM

very cool Catnaxis smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables