Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

blood test results!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 22, 2009 11:40AM

Hi Everyone,

I just had my blood tests come back. And everything was fine!!!!!! There is no sign of any inflammation. The doctor said she was also pleased with the results of the raw food diet and even thought about doing the raw food diet her self.

There was only one thing that was a little high which was potassium. My results were 4.8 the normal range is 4-4.7 The danger zone is 7. I think though that with a well balanced diet with verity of fruits and greens it should stay at 4.8-5 so that’s fine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blood test results!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: July 22, 2009 12:12PM

Congratulations!!!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 22, 2009 12:53PM

That's great, Hellokitty! Keep up the good work!

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:03PM

Congratulations. Looks like your resourcefulness in finding the raw food lifestyle is starting to pay off. :-)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 22, 2009 02:29PM

HelloKitty, don't worry about what your blood tests results show. A little high or low in some thing(s) is totally normal.

There are some people who get so fussed about tests and numbers etc. in the same way they get so obsessed with "requirements" from food and measuring it all out. They somehow seem to think that by being so fussy that they'll do better and they really won't!!! It doesn't make sense to think of things like that, a tiny bit high is meaningless and you're probably doing better because of it!!!

Good gir.. err... woman. smiling smiley))

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: July 22, 2009 05:39PM

That is very cool - especially this part...

"The doctor said she was also pleased with the results of the raw food diet and even thought about doing the raw food diet her self."

Amazing how others will sit up and take notice of the healthy raw lifestyle when they see science backing it with numbers. It is neat, but on the other hand, kind of sad, really.

Drs. have come to rely on science & test result numbers way too much, IMO...but I guess in the current healthcare system, they don't really have much choice, unless they are a homeopath/N.D., etc.

At any rate, way to go!!! Your diet & lifestyle choices are paying off with great rewards! And as SuperInfinity mentioned, I wouldn't worry about the number being a little high or low, here or there - since a blood test result is only a snapshot in time really, of the whole picture.

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 22, 2009 09:59PM

Oh my director toningt said he noticed that I had lost weight since I last saw him. It is true I was about 2 kilo (5lb) heavier. I was on the cooked food diet and I had not had that majour flare which I had 3 months ago. I felt a bit unhealthy and verable as a siknny person. sad smiley

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 22, 2009 10:20PM

Great news hellokitty!! It must feel good to have tangible evidence that your tenacity is working.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 22, 2009 10:25PM

who cares what your director says go by how you feel , people are out to sabbatoge each other . if you feel good and your test results are good those are the indications your should be worrying about now some directors offhand comments smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: July 24, 2009 01:45AM

Congrats!~~!

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables