Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: bad news sad smiley
Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:22PM

Stop Stop Stop worrying over the calories. Increase your fruit-intake and the quantity of it. Huge salads seem to make me feel full and satisfied for a long time. The secret is QUANTITY. You might get thousands of calories, but your body will naturally burn them off quickly. I also love avocado. I don't eat many raw nuts unless I'm in an emergency situation, but I do love my avocados and eat them in moderation. You might rely more on them for energy, but the other poster is correct. The fat will just slow you down and make you MORE tired and sluggish.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 24, 2009 04:43PM

I used to eat several avocados everyday and still lost weight. As time went on my body stopped wanting so many avo's and I stopped eating as many. Now I average about one a day. Your body will let you know what it wants just naturally.

Here's a link to some info about food combining. [www.rawfoodexplained.com] Lesson #22 is about food combining. I have found food combining to be a useful tool to improve digestion.

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: July 24, 2009 07:36PM

Awesome website EZ, but now I'm confused. I just bought the Perfect Pickler and currently have 2 batches of veggies "perking" on the counter. But I just went to that website and read #37. Ugg. *LOL* Now what? Any thoughts? Maybe I should start another thread on this. Thanks again. Saved that website on my Faves for further reference.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 25, 2009 03:25PM

This is a great page. Thanks Ez rider

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables