Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

prayers needed asap
Posted by: veganreikiangel ()
Date: July 25, 2009 06:46AM

I decided tonite to break my fast because my best friend tried to commit suicide. I had to have an intervention and had a mutual friend meet us. We got the truth from her....she had it all planned out. She was going to take some sleeping pills to get tired....then tie a bag around her head as she passes out. So we got her to cry in front of us for the first time ever which is good...to let it out. She's getting evicted for not paying her rent..and she had given up. She's a transexual sexworker anfd was always unhappy because of how she earned her living. We brough her to our friends house and were keeping an eye on her...if she seems too gone were going to call 911 and have her commited as awful as that is. Please pray for her and us. I broke my fast so I can stay with her. I'm not in a place where I can juice.

Sincerely,
John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: prayers needed asap
Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: July 25, 2009 10:59AM

Sending love and healing to you and your pals.

ffx

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: July 25, 2009 11:22AM

That's hard. I empathize -- my daughter attempted, and almost succeeded, almost ten years ago. I'm glad your friend has friends like you. You and she are in my prayers.

Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: July 25, 2009 01:17PM

healing coming your way

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 25, 2009 01:38PM

Will be praying for you and your friend

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 25, 2009 07:36PM

Hope all will be well and sending positive energy to you and your friends--all of them.

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: July 25, 2009 08:09PM

Blessings blessings and more blessings to you and your friends...

Posted by: veganreikiangel ()
Date: July 25, 2009 09:52PM

Hey folks, just lettin ya know my friends doing all right. Were helping her get her situation together, and she's in a much better frame of mind now...tho were still keeping an eye on her. Keep the prayers coming...they're working! I'm doing ok as well but were all stressed. I had a banana and a salad last night which was too much....but I'm ok now. Excited to eat low fat and mostly raw!
Thank you all for your continuing support!
John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables