Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

how do i start all over again?
Posted by: sexymama25 ()
Date: July 30, 2009 10:47PM

How do i start all over again? i was doing so fine for a week eating raw foods and then out of no were i wanted fast food and just junk, that i craved, now because of it i gained weight, not good at all, im kind of sad. please someone give me some advice, help please!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how do i start all over again?
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 31, 2009 12:04AM

Just pick up the trail right where you left off. Everyone slips on their journey to RAWness so forget about being hard on yourself and forget negativity. Be positive and be glad that you can get back on the path to health & wellness through eating better fuel. As you orientate yourself from your slip take a moment to think about things like: what did you learn from the slip ? and why do you want to be raw ? Then throw out any remnants of the junk food you may still have around and get back on your horse and continue your journey to RAWness. Happy trails.

Date: July 31, 2009 12:40AM

thank you so much! what good food are good to start with, when getting back to be raw?

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 31, 2009 01:09AM

What helped me was getting some raw food support. This forum helps a lot. But also having people to share raw potluck helps, as well as sharing raw foods with some raw friends.

Date: July 31, 2009 01:16AM

so what foods should i try????? anything good for me to re-try and get me back on the right start

Posted by: OkunDeji ()
Date: July 31, 2009 01:31AM

Easy does it, Rome wasn't built in a day. I suggest you eat the raw foods that you liked the most and gradually increase the volume of them. Keep it simple and enjoy. This is a great forum for support, check back through some posts and you will see that others been through what you have.
Peace

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 31, 2009 01:42AM

The best raw foods are the foods that people in the cooked world already eat raw: fresh fruits and salads. Right now in summer time there is the widest selection of ripe summer fruits. I think the reason a lot of raw foodists fail on the raw diet is because they don't eat enough fruit.

If you are having a hard time eating lots of raw foods, check out this article I wrote called Success on the raw foods diet.

Date: July 31, 2009 05:28AM

bryan, thank you and i will check it out

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: July 31, 2009 01:08PM

sexymama,
Its not how many times you fall but how many times you get back up again.
Clean water,fresh fruits and veggies I would say is a great place to pick up again.

Vinny

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables