Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Calendar Project
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 03, 2006 06:13PM

This is from my friend Matt. He wants to start a "raw food" calendar for 2007 and years to come. If you are interested in being part of any aspect of the project please e-mail him at : mlefler@gmail.com

------------Here are the details------------

OK here is a short list of things I think we need to come up with and get done.

1. we need a timeline
2. we need a printer
3. we need to post on various forums
4. contact various raw food selling outlets (we should probably do this soon to see if there's actually any commercial interest)
5. in order to do number 4 we need to get a printer and find out how much a calendar will cost to print and so on
6. layout, I can handle this
7. get 48 people and their short stories, or 24 at the least.. I would like half men and half women...
8. keep track of how many people we have so far

If you can think of any more let me know.. Also, let me know what you would like to do. Basically I haven't done anything on this really. I'm going to start sending emails to raw food purveyors today and see what I can come up with for selling interest. It should be pretty easy to market really.. just post it on raw food forums and even make a website for people to order from. We can do the website here and have everything ordered through PayPal, even though I really don't like paypal it's a very secure an effective tool.

Matt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2006 06:13PM by NNNNNarz.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables