Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

lack of BM
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: August 28, 2009 09:37PM

Hi there... My friend is having a lack of Bowel movements... She says that normally she has one about once a month and has always though this to be normal... but i know that it is not normal... she has even taken laxatives and has produced nothing... i gave her some lax tea and it did nothing... she eats a lot of fruit already... and i have told her to add more vegetables as well... does anyone have a suggestion about this???

thanks
love laugh and dream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lack of BM
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: August 28, 2009 10:03PM

I would consider that to be extraordianry. does your friend eat food every day and if so what is it? Is she being entirely honest with you because i simply can't imagine how anyone can be that bunged up.

Well I would suggest plenty of water and absolutely NO meat, white bread, pasta or rice. Fruit , fruit and more fruit and veggies

I really feel that I am not qualified to make a comment because her situation seems very extreme to me. She must feel very unwell.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 28, 2009 11:13PM

A roll of wipe must last her for years ?

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: August 28, 2009 11:16PM

Flax Seeds (ground) and a Hydrotherapy Colonic !!! That's HORRIBLY HORRIBLY dangerous!!! Her body must be one walking toxic waste facility !!! Poor thing. =(

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 28, 2009 11:24PM

Is your friend on any medication? This can affect bowel movements. Does your friend exercise regular. Exercise helps. Is your friend dehydrated?

What are the foods your friend eats that are not fresh fruits or salads?

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: August 31, 2009 03:35AM

yes she is on medication... but she says this isn't knew to her since the meds... She is pretty active... and she says she drinks a lot of water... though in my observation she could drink more... but alas the tea has worked for her... though i know she can't stay on it for a long time so we have to figure something else out... i've suggested a colonic but i'm not sure how well it was taken... baby steps i think... she is slowly changing her diet...

love laugh and dream

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables