Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

bleeding
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: September 04, 2009 07:54AM

Hi Everyone,

Well i tryied everything raw how ever i think those lentils really messed me up. Ive had bleeding. so now my uc is back. im soo sad. I didn't understand that lentils and complex carbs are part of the cause of uc. I have been reading forumul for health which said that. well now im worried i ve given my self cancer, or maybe it is the uc. when you see blood your always questioning. is there any suggestions form any one. im scard now. im giving up my job as it is too much for me as well. i shouldent have pushed my self day after day to do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bleeding
Date: September 04, 2009 09:20AM

I cant stop crying. im so scard of ibd and cancer

Date: September 04, 2009 09:37AM

oh i went on healing well on the chrons line. they said raw foods creats bacteria we can not handle. but i thought that meat and dairy were more likley to do that. i dont see how raw foods can creat bad bacteria. I can see how meat can and breads.

Date: September 04, 2009 11:10AM

I had an idea for dinner as im keeping it simple.

melon for breakfast

bananas for lunch

whats a good simple fuit soothie for dinner. its got to be simple

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 04, 2009 11:52AM

have you checked out david Kleins book yet? smiling smiley

simple smoothie .. banana and blueberri .. or just banana or just blueberries ..

really anything any one fruit and a bit of water equals a simple smoothie smiling smiley its as simple as that !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 04, 2009 01:45PM

Hellokitty,

a.) You have not given yourself cancer.

b.) When you mono-eat fruit, you feel better, so keep doing it.

c.) Avoid any information that makes you doubt what your own body is telling you.

d.) I have faith that quitting your job will help you immeasurably--it was such a source of stress.

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: September 04, 2009 01:55PM

Hellokitty,

Please don't worry. Be kind to yourself and give yourself props for coming this far and finding a natural drug free way to live. It's not like it's an overnight thing, it will take awhile to adjust and learn and see what works for you. I'm in the same boat as you. I have IBD also. Just breath, do the best you can and supply yourself with the best nuturients. Relax. I know its hard, I like you struggle with worry. But as long as you are doing the best you can, just take this as a learning process until you figure out what works for you. Don't try to read all of the information out there, listen to your body and give it what it is asking for. You're doing a great job. Just take it slow and try to be calm and relax as much as possible. It will help your condition and the inflammation so much! feel free to email me if you ever need any support or just someone to talk tosmiling smiley

Elizabeth

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: September 04, 2009 02:39PM

Hellokitty,

Please read this post of mine called Raw authority.

Date: September 04, 2009 02:41PM

Thanks again everyone,

Thanks so much Liz as well it does help that someone is understanding and understands this illness.

Jodi i am going to buy kliens book. i think it may help me.

I think i will do a plain strawberry smoothie tonight.

Ill try not to stress tonight for once. It is hard with the job as i am the manager and am working on minmal staffing which means you have to do the work. Company budgets suck, they are always cutting costs on people.

Date: September 04, 2009 03:58PM

Thanks Bryan,

For the Raw authority artical.

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: September 04, 2009 06:16PM

I would suggest following the dietary advice of Genesis 1:29. There is tremendous love and wisdom in that recommendation.

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: September 04, 2009 07:05PM

Omega Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would suggest following the dietary advice of
> Genesis 1:29. There is tremendous love and wisdom
> in that recommendation.

Late edit

The above should read:

I would suggest following the dietary advice of Genesis 1:29. There is tremendous love and wisdom in its recommendations.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2009 07:13PM by Omega.

Date: September 05, 2009 04:22PM

Thanks for all your advice and support again. Thanks Omega, i will read that. tp be honest in spritualy un balanced. I was baptised and was a bone again christian, but since getting ibd it has really fallen. I question gods exsitince, or i think if he was out there he left. ive never had any prayers answered, well i know that if you want to heal that your sprit has to balance. what ever you beleive.

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: September 05, 2009 04:47PM

wow... what a cool article.. thanks Bryan,

Hello Kitty, sorry this is a bit off topic, but I saw something in a magazine and thought of you cos I remember you were talking recently about the problem of getting raw food for lunch at work etc - it's a company called Raw Fairies, they do raw food delivery in London,their site is:
[rawfairies.com]

Date: September 05, 2009 06:39PM

thanks lisa m that is really cool, never new about them

Date: September 06, 2009 01:53AM

Hellokitty god gave you a body and mind to do with what you may. Whatever your belief or disbelief may be, YOU are the one in control of what goes in or out of your mouth and the consequences thereof

Some might say that someone in your position would be tested by God at the moment to come up with the missing solution to such a horrible thing as IBD/IBS etc so that you can help others in the same position

wether you believe in god or not , the important thing is to 1) find a way to fix your problem and 2) share that knowledge with those open enough to listen

Date: September 06, 2009 12:41PM

Thanks Jodie,

How true it is that we pay for the things we put in our mouth. I know im at the very beginning of my journey and I have made mistakes and have allowed my self to make these mistakes. I still crave things like salty foods and roasted nuts, ect. I find this hard. I know what I want to achieve and still find it difficult well I will just start again and try. I know what I am doing wrong. . So I will start again. Ive been eating at midnight as well. So I cant go asking paul nison for help at the present.

Date: September 06, 2009 03:27PM

Hellokitty, mistakes are our learning curve , they are not happening so we can flog ourselves to death over them

Lets break it down

You have a comprimised digestion issue, what helps digestion issues?

Eating more simply. What does eating more simply mean?

Not eating Processed foods. What are processed foods?

Processed Foods are dairy, meats, baked goods, cooked foods, etc. What does that leave?

Raw fruit and vegetables, nuts and seeds

regarding your nut cravings, instead of trying to eat the whole nuts , try making nut milk , you will get the taste of the nuts without the hard to digest nut fiber

salt cravings? eat more celery or celery juice!

Paul Nison isnt going to flog you over eating at midnight, do you think Paul Nison cured himself overnight without any mistakes or roadbumps? Dont put people on a pedastle , hes put out the info for you to learn from

and yes just get back on the horse and keep trying smiling smiley

Date: September 06, 2009 03:53PM

Thanks Jodie

Once again your advice is great and supportive. True i bet that Paul nison and I know david klien had blibs when they first started going raw. David Klien said in an interview that he did try sprouted grains and they gave him symtoms.

I really do need his book. At the moment im completly broke, ill have to ask my dad for it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables