Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

quote form Charles Darwin
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: September 06, 2009 02:55PM

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change"
Charles Darwin

This quote ment alot to me so i decided to post it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: quote form Charles Darwin
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 06, 2009 05:27PM

That is so true!

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: September 06, 2009 08:36PM

So how does this fit in with a raw food lifestyle? Are we the "change" or are we not adaptable to change?

Date: September 06, 2009 09:07PM

rufio,

I think it's obvious that we are the adapters--SAD eaters are rigid about their poor diet and that's why their health fails, they have a high rate of infertility, and they die prematurely. Darwinism at work, as I say.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 06, 2009 09:22PM

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rufio,
>
> I think it's obvious that we are the adapters--SAD
> eaters are rigid about their poor diet and that's
> why their health fails, they have a high rate of
> infertility, and they die prematurely. Darwinism
> at work, as I say.

Nah I don't go along with that Tamukha. Fat, poor people are likely to reproduce a lot.

"Darwinism at work" is people not having children, pure and simple. There's no reason to think that it's superior to be on the side of Darwinism.

We have enough humans, what we need to try to do is give *any* human a chance of survival in the future.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 09:23PM by SuperInfinity.

Date: September 07, 2009 01:10AM

SuperI,

No, you don't understand: Darwinism At Work is when any human makes a decision ensuring their own, or their DNA's, demise--they are not "the Fittingest," and are consequently eliminated.

Poor fat people(don't know why you use the qualification, as many unhealthy people are bone thin and middle class) don't necessarily have many children here in the States. The rate of infertility amongst SAD eaters[of whatever socio-economic background] is high, and I would bet this is becoming true of the rate of childhood cancers that prove fatal, limiting continuance of that gene pool. Fertility is believed to be higher in raw or mostly raw populations.

I think there are way too many humans on this poor planet, but if humans persist, it will be the most plastic specimens of the species, the ones engaging in behavioral choices that are the most prudent and genetic longevity-promoting. Arguably,among these groups must be raw foodists. Too bad there aren't stats to back me up sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables