Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello
Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: September 11, 2009 09:44PM

Hi everyone,

After a long break (traveling etc) I am back. Good to log back into the forum and see the posts. Missed you all. I don't know if anyone remembers me. I started raw about 2 1/2 years ago and I am still high raw. I eat raw breakfast, lunch and snack. But I eat a small cooked dinner. I am 100% vegan.

I am doing good and family is doing good also. Just thought I will drop in and say Hi. I will not be a stranger any more.

Best Regards
Anu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: September 11, 2009 10:24PM

Hi Anu,

Welcome back,

I'm Paul.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 12, 2009 03:48AM

I remember you Anu smiling smiley welcome back !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 12, 2009 04:04AM

Hey!
Did you go somewhere wonderful? I am imagining that you did so I can vicariously travel through you. I could use a vacation right about now...
How is your family? Are they eating raw with you or are you managing to make food for them and for yourself separately? This is always a challenge for me I must say.

Welcome back!

Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: September 14, 2009 03:51PM

Hi ,

Thanks smiling smiley Its is awesome to be back. We went to India and had to travel because of work etc., Had some issues for few months because of uncertainty related to moving back to California. But we didn'tmove back to California. May be later if thats what is meant to be.

Also going along in my spiritual journey. Loving every moment of that. God is good.

Best Regards
Anu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2009 03:57PM by anuiyer7.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables