Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

another question? from the hypochondriac
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: September 14, 2009 01:27PM

Hi Guys

don't know whether to see a doctor about this or not. Ive been having some discomfort in my chest. It feels as though there is a pressure point on my heart. When i take deep breaths it helps it to go, but then it seems to come back. I have had sharp pains in my my heart but it never stayed for longer than one minute. my heat rate seems normal. Im just wondering about early signs. I know i seem to be a bit of a hypochondriac but that has happened since I have had UC. My dad has a heart condition so this is also why im wondering.

Ive never had sharp pains in my arm but ive had them in my hand. Yes I am a hypochondriac but do you guys think this is early signs of a heart problems.

Yes I know that im a hypochondriac guys but im wondering as I read paul nisons book and it says that if you have chest pain see a doctor. Well ive had chest pains, but I don’t know how serious they are. These pains feel like there is some sort of pressure on my heart. When I breath really hard then it seems to help. I have had sharp pains a couple of times.

Ive never had left arm pains but ive had left hand pains- don’t think that counts.

I have had shortness of breath but only if im really tierd. If im not tired I don’t have this.

Well im wondering. Its just that I have made health mistakes when I was a teenager and regret all of them. My next life (if I have one) I will never make those mistakes again. Well I haven’t treated this body well in the past so im wondering if im paying for it .What do you think should I see a doctor or wait a couple of months to see if it goes away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: another question? from the hypochondriac
Posted by: RaeVynn ()
Date: September 14, 2009 06:14PM

Amazingly, I just read a testimonial in the 80/10/10 book by someone that said that she had those same symptoms, before she started the 80/10/10 program.

She said that her symptoms vanished.

There are also testimonials from people that had Crone's disease, saying that they got much, much better on 80/10/10.

Maybe you should read the book? Just a thought. Hope things get better for you!!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
We are all in this together!
Namasté

Date: September 14, 2009 06:19PM

Yes i need to read that one too.

all books and money has to wait till im employed in the south of england. Thanks for your email. that is a big help to know that.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 14, 2009 11:40PM

labelling yourself (IM A HYPOCONDRIAC) is really self defeating ... instead of shouting out to the world .. "this is what i am capable of" you are screaming "this is who I am"

work on trying not to self defeat yourself smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 14, 2009 11:48PM

sounds like stress to me darling. Take a warm bath or shower, pamper yourself with a cuddley blanket and a good book on the couch and just R~E~L~A~X... then see how you feel.

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: September 14, 2009 11:54PM

Hellokitty,
If it makes you feel better, go visit your local doctor and have him check it out.

It is your life and you have to do what is best for you! Doctor's are people too and they have an opinion just like many members on this forum. Once he gives you his opinion, it is up to do whatever you want with it!!

Hellokitty, its okay to be concerned about how you feel all the time. Just remember that there are 10000 great things about you for everyone 1 perceived bad thing. You are the perfect you; there is nobody else like you!

Keep your head up and hang in there!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 15, 2009 12:58AM

what new hoove says is coolsmiling smiley

listen to newhoove

Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: September 15, 2009 08:07AM

OK Babe, here's the deal.
Straight direct.

Have you considered what life might be like if you invested as much energy into making yourself well as you do keeping yourself sick?

You are the creator of your own cage.
The door is open.
You may fly out at any time.

With knowledge, comes responsibility.
You may no longer use the excuse that you did not know!
Use it. Its my gift to you!
ffx

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: September 15, 2009 09:15AM

tough love is imprtant sometimes.....i can appreciate the depth of your wisdom ff.

the real deal has been spoken......

juicin' john

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 15, 2009 09:15AM

Hellokitty

Try not to be too hard on yourself. A real hypochondriac would probably never admit it. Your just worried - and as I had a nephew who at 19 made the decision to have part of his guts removed because he could no longer stand the agony of UC i understand your health concerns.

Go to the doctor if that what you need to reassure you - why not. Some doctors are just great - not always the bad guys they are made out to be. My doctor is very happy for me to eat raw foods.

Which bit of south England are you moving to - I live in Devon.

anyway - take it easy

Philippa

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: September 15, 2009 09:27AM

in the book"let your meicine be your food" dr beiler explains how he usede a radical diet of fresh bakers yeast to heal peptic ulcer conditions.

it is imperative that very secific diets are heeded almost "religiously" when dealing with serious medical conditions. "half steppin just dont git it done baby".

next thing to understand is that most people are tempted go off of their healing program almost as soon as the symptoms begin to improve and this is where they put themselves into an evan more critical and serious postion.

juicin' john

Date: September 15, 2009 04:51PM

Thanks for all your help and advice. True i am a worrier. I get it from my parents i think. My dad really worries. I have to try not to be like that.

My husband however just takes life as it comes. he doesnt worry at all. he just thinks let tomorrow happen. were so different. it works though. Im glad im not married to someone like me, that would drive me crazy.

thanks newhoove as well. ive really love all your advice.

Posted by: Arrow ()
Date: September 15, 2009 07:34PM

I've had similar, when I'm super stressed. Try meditation and stopping putting yourself down. :-)
Arrow xxx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables