Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Is waterless cookware the best?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 16, 2009 08:56PM

Can anyone help me with choosing the right cookware?
I’m currently adding more raw foods to my daily food ration but still need some cookware for light steaming some of my veggies, grains and legumes. So, I’m now trying to figure out the following:
What is the best cookware for the food to retain its nutrients? So far, I’m leaning towards waterless cookware that uses titanium surgical stainless steel. And if so, what are the good brands in terms of quality, price, maintenance and practicality? Do foreign companies that manufacture this type of cookware (mostly in China) stick to the high standards that we have here, in US? I’ve found lots of opinions on this issue that contradict each other. Some say that the low pricing is based on the low standards or no standards at all in the foreign countries; others say that the low pricing is based on the cheap labor in these countries, but the standards are kept on the same level as here. Is there a big difference between ss 304 vs. 316? Is there any place where I can get some info about how top brands stack up against each other based on tests and material content?
Also, what are the other alternatives (if there are any) to waterless cookware?
I’d definitely appreciate any help on this topic.
Thanks,

Vadim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is waterless cookware the best?
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: September 16, 2009 09:09PM

Check out this link: waterless cookware.

smiling smiley

This is really not the right forum for these kinds of questions.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables