Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

this is what i get using cron-o-meter
Posted by: spekgirl ()
Date: September 25, 2009 01:43AM

this is what i get i think its so wonderful when i look at all the mineral s that they are past 100% even calcium!!!!

calries=1600 (i think i need more)
protein=55g
carbs=330g
sugar=200g(that is so high :/)
fibre=80g
fat=25g

how am i doing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: this is what i get using cron-o-meter
Posted by: rawpreston ()
Date: September 25, 2009 02:16AM

Look at the pie graph on the summary page for your percentages. Also if you're going for 80/10/10, go to File->Edit Nutritional Targets. You can set the goals for 80% 10% and 10% at the bottom. This will make the colored bars on the bottom make a little more sense.

Your fat and protein look a bit high for 1600 cals, but it's fine for just starting out. What did you eat that had that much protein? hehe.

Don't eat more just because 1600 looks low to you, just eat the good stuff when you're hungry, until you're not. EZ!

Date: September 25, 2009 02:23AM

thanks to be honest i am a bit hungry smiling smiley
it says 80/11/9 so not bad!!!!

Date: September 25, 2009 02:25AM

Yeah that's perfect. What does cronometer say for your calories for your size and activity? The bar that says Calories: 1600 / ?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 25, 2009 02:37AM

If you're a bit hungry and new to raw, then eat IMO. Otherwise you might not get a chance to because you'll need the energy fast and may go for processed food.

You mightn't, but it's a bad danger-zone to be in. And if you did it wouldn't really feel like: "oh no, I need energy fast", it would be more like: "god damn, I reallly want that food, I'll cheat this once it's not so bad". And it wouldn't be the end of the world, but remember the reason you did it wasn't because of some innate reason your body wanted you to cheat, it was because you didn't eat enough raw food earlier.

Date: September 25, 2009 04:05AM

it is saying to maintain i need 2025 calories wow that seems high :/
i am however a little bit underweight so im not to sure.
and superinfinity you are right i do need to eat more good raw foods!

Date: September 25, 2009 04:26AM

hehe 1600 sounds too little, 2025 sounds too much, don't worry about it too much. just listen to your natural hunger and your body will get what it needs. Mine says around 2500 but I have eaten as low as 1600 on some days but over 3300 on other days haha. My weight is totally stable though so I know it's fine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables