Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

(BRYAN) error messages on forum pages
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 01, 2009 06:11PM

Bryan, im getting these error messages on almost everypage , though the page loads i get the message at the bottom ..

any idea why .. heh smiling smiley

Warning: include(/tmp/tpl-default-footer-toplevel_stage2-069971b5eeba47f881c7797a985b466d.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /tmp/tpl-default-footer-toplevel-069971b5eeba47f881c7797a985b466d.php on line 10

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/tmp/tpl-default-footer-toplevel_stage2-069971b5eeba47f881c7797a985b466d.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /tmp/tpl-default-footer-toplevel-069971b5eeba47f881c7797a985b466d.php on line 10

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: (BRYAN) error messages on forum pages
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: October 01, 2009 08:31PM

Thanks jodi,

This looks like the ads that are normally on the bottom of the page are not loading. I'll send a message to John to see if he can fix this.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: October 02, 2009 12:34AM

Yes, I'm seeing those too. A few weeks ago it was the search function that was giving error messages but apparantly that problem has been "healed".

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 02, 2009 01:19AM

oh ok glad to know its not from my end then lol , i cleaned and cleared and reloaded and restarted and did the hokey pokey with one hand on my head while juggling lemons but it still was here winking smiley

i was getting worried that maybe a bad imminent forum crash might be ahead , that last big one a few years ago really stunk bad lol , but yea it must be the ads cuz i cant see them now youre right smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 01:21AM by Jgunn.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: October 03, 2009 12:46PM

i'm still getting those error messages too

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables