Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vibration of powder food ?
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: November 08, 2009 10:27PM

I was just wondering if powder foods (powdered greens in a jar etc) have a live food quality to them or if they are dead foods ? Opinions appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vibration of powder food ?
Posted by: Omega ()
Date: November 08, 2009 10:34PM

IMO it is the living water in fresh, whole fruits and vegetables that give them their high vibration.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: November 08, 2009 10:38PM

I've done Wheatgrass Powder and Tablets from Pines International. It has a good taste, and is a good bulking agent, but gives very little, or no, Vibration (as you put it). If you want Power, and Energy, grow your own Wheatgrass, and drink the freshly squeezed juice. There's nothing like it.....WY

Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: November 09, 2009 12:38AM

Its my Opinion that they are dead foods.
If i run my hand over fresh fruit and veggies i can feel the living energy.

I often scan foods with my hand to detect its energy when deciding if i wish to purchase. It works for me.
Dehydrated, dried and cooked foods give off a different energy.
Flower remedies, essential oils, some herbal and homeopathic preparations also radiate a type of living vibrant energy, so I can understand why you asked this question.
ffx

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: November 09, 2009 01:04AM

Silly question - what exactly do you feel when you feel the energy? Is it something that you are able to articulate into words? Sounds like a very helpful process when buying fresh produce. Thanks.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: November 09, 2009 08:26PM

Powders, just like anything you consume, can be good or they may not be. It can depend on the quality and whether you notice obvious effects from them or not. Though even if you don't, they may be doing something good. Too many people have positive benefits to discount them completely. Obviously fresh is usually best in most cases, but powders are concentrated and can help with many health issues or just improve overall health. They're also good as portable or emergency foods.

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 09, 2009 09:18PM

I believe they are dead as a doorknob..but may have some vitamin and nutritional values left in them, calories, and fiber to be sure. Probably other chemicals too..listed or not listed, and some from what they are packaged in or manufactured by.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: jamielor ()
Date: November 09, 2009 09:28PM

It would be interesting to view a kirlian image of the powders to see if they are "alive".
Juicing greens is better but if I am traveling without juice I use the powder.

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: November 10, 2009 12:53AM

love what Fruit Faery said!
I like to run my hand over the top of the wheatgrass, it does feel so alive smiling smiley
I feel bad cutting it though sad smiley I say to it (and myself) 'it's ok, it's just like getting a haircut...' hope the wheatgrass feels the same way... :-/

plainly dressed, why don't you just try it and see? like, try it on a person first, not exactly touching them, just place your hand near to them and see if you can feel an energy coming from them.. then try it on an animal, then on a plant, etc... see how it feels smiling smiley

Date: November 10, 2009 01:49AM

I will try it, but does severe carpal tunnel affect the ability to feel this energy? Part of my right hand is completely numb anyway. (I refuse surgery!) I will give this a try. Maybe my left hand will work better. Thanks for the suggestion. =)

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: OkunDeji ()
Date: November 10, 2009 02:39AM

I saw a video from Kevin Gianni testing the electrical properties of some health food store products, including green powders. It did have electrical current though not as much as coconut water. Not sure if this helps you.

Posted by: Lara_Hastings ()
Date: November 10, 2009 06:13PM

The Fruit Faery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its my Opinion that they are dead foods.
> If i run my hand over fresh fruit and veggies i
> can feel the living energy.
>
> I often scan foods with my hand to detect its
> energy when deciding if i wish to purchase. It
> works for me.
> Dehydrated, dried and cooked foods give off a
> different energy.
> Flower remedies, essential oils, some herbal and
> homeopathic preparations also radiate a type of
> living vibrant energy, so I can understand why you
> asked this question.
> ffx

Omg, I have never thought about this! I have started to develop senses toward this sort of feeling, when I walk in the woods. But I have not thought about using this method in my rawfoodism. What a wonderful connection to food that would bring.

To answer the op's question, no I don't see powder foods or dried foods as living foods. But they might be useful anyway. I'm enjoying my dried goji berries.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2009 06:15PM by Lara_Hastings.

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: November 11, 2009 02:50AM

I do enjoy raw hemp powder every now and then. It's very tasty to me and gives me an energy kick, I think when I'm love on protein or something. I know its not "alive" and I'm okay with that because I don't feel its doing any harm. I have been trying to pay extra attention to my sense when I ingest food, and I've had no ill feelings from it yet. One day maybe that will change as I venture on this raw journey, who knows where the road will lead.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 11, 2009 08:17AM

i wonder how a company can get a broccoli and pulverize it into a powder

i wonder oh how i wonder...

how IS that done?

it seems really strange that it could be done at all

or an apple even

i'm thinking apples have so much water etc. how do they get it into a powder form?

what is the process?

mystery

Posted by: Raw Seeker ()
Date: November 11, 2009 09:46AM

They pulverize the poor thing to death.

Date: November 11, 2009 03:47PM

They have to dehydrate it first, obviously. THEN pulverize it. I, personally, don't dehydrate products, but the argument is that most of the enzymes are "not" destroyed in the low-heat, long-term dehydration process. Whether or not this is true, does anyone know if the enzymes are "re-vitalized" when re-hydrated? I know that BAD things, like bacteria and viruses, can be "re-awakened" when they are re-hydrated.

—Thomas Jefferson

Date: November 13, 2009 10:49AM

plainlydressed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They have to dehydrate it first, obviously. THEN
> pulverize it. I, personally, don't dehydrate
> products, but the argument is that most of the
> enzymes are "not" destroyed in the low-heat,
> long-term dehydration process. Whether or not
> this is true, does anyone know if the enzymes are
> "re-vitalized" when re-hydrated? I know that BAD
> things, like bacteria and viruses, can be
> "re-awakened" when they are re-hydrated.

PD

I do not eat dehydrated foods as they make me feel sluggish and i can not digest them properly.

I tried this experiment. Just to see what happened. Just curious!
I soaked 10 chickpeas for 24 hours
I dehydrated them for 12 hours( alongside some surplus garden produce that dehydrated successfully at recommended living foods temp)
I then sprouted 9 of the original 10 chick peas successfully.

How are you getting on with sensing vibrational energy?
I have lots of ways to help encourage/ develop the technique if you are interested.
ffx

Date: November 13, 2009 02:52PM

That's so interesting. Thanks for the note. I haven't had time yet to try to energy thing and haven't been for my weekly grocery trip yet, but I'm willing to learn a few tips and techniques to try it out. =) THANKS.

—Thomas Jefferson

Date: November 13, 2009 07:14PM

PD
Maybe start with your store cupboard.
Get comfortable with the technique before you go public!
Clear your thoughts, dont 'expect' anything. Be open to the experience and enjoy!
ffx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables