Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

3 days down 362 to go
Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: November 09, 2009 11:04AM

[fruitisstaceysfriend.blogspot.com]

check out my progress!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3 days down 362 to go
Posted by: Nyaz ()
Date: November 09, 2009 12:38PM

Very nice little blog. I laughed out loud a few times about the baby-shower post. Keep it up! I look forward to reading about your progress.

"With life as short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love."- Rumi

Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: November 09, 2009 02:39PM

Hi Nyaz,

Thanx!

I ahve tried going to your blog, but it says access denied?? weird. anyone else having this problem...I even tried typing it in, and not just following the link!

thanks again!
Stacey

Posted by: Nyaz ()
Date: November 09, 2009 07:46PM

Hey girl.
Network solutions deleted my blog because they thought it was fraudulent.... I am in Germany, my CC is American... etc. etc. etc. It is back up, but I have to re-build it.... which is a PAIN! So, sooner than later it will be back up....

ADVICE: Always back up your personal websites. I don't know how yet, but you can get all the code off the web for any site and copy it. Do this for your blog... just in case! And, stay tuned for mine to be back up!!

-N

"With life as short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love."- Rumi

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 10, 2009 08:38AM

gee nyaz

how can they think your site is fraudulent

fraudulent? fruits and veggie blog?

this world is crazy

Posted by: Amarynth ()
Date: November 14, 2009 05:31AM

Stacey...I'm feeling you about the Blackberry. I just upgraded to the Storm a few months back and wish I had waited for the Iphone to be available for my phone service provider. I think they will be eventually...

..and I loved that thing about the cramps. I get that leg thing too and it's exactly as you described it! smiling smiley

Amarynth

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables