Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pangaia Permaculture Farm, Homestead FOR SALE
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 11, 2006 08:46PM

Pangaia Permaculture Farm, Homestead, and Retreat Center For Sale -- Big Island of Hawaii

Please see [www.pangaia.cc] for pictures and history of this unique property.

Features of your property:
-A 3 acre permaculture homestead with a 60 acre lease hold (for 91 more years)
-A beautiful, comfortable, redwood and cedar 2 story home.
-Numerous outbuildings, including a large commercial kitchen, and laundry structure.
-Off the grid with a sizable solar electric and hot water systems, with a back-up wood-burning stove for hot water, and 4 catchment water tanks.
-Wireless internet and 2 hardline telephone lines.
-Sizable freshwater pond.
-Price includes a Kabota Tractor in great running shape, and, many, many more incredible tools to take care of the land.
-There are *literally* hundreds of mature fruit trees! Durians, year-round Avocados, Jackfruits of all types, hundreds of Coconuts, many Cacao trees and many
many more of the rest of the tropical exotic trees and bamboos! The first durian fruit set on 2 trees this year!!!

This property would lend itself to a number of uses: An incredible opportunity for anyone interested in creating a peaceful, natural, beautiful retreat location. An eco-village for any kind of off-grid permacultually inclined people. The neighborhood is eco-friendly and definitely one of the best in all of Hawaiian Islands for green living.

The property is located in the Puna District about a mile from the ocean (as the bird flies) and in close proximity to geo-thermally heated swimming ponds and nature preserves!

Our neighbors, the Yoga Oasis, have a video on their website which will give you a sense of the surrounding land. Go to: www.yogaoasis.org [www.yogaoasis.org] and click on the movie

Please contact Manis ONLY through my private e-mail: manismartin@yahoo.com

I am offering this property at a *very* reasonable: $995,000.

“Pangaia is a magical destination which many raw fooders have enjoyed over the years. I for one found it to be the most fantastic homestead on the planet. The locale, jakfruit, durian and eggfruit trees, buildings, clever self-sustaining eco facilities, climate and neighbors make this place a true Shangri-La and raw fooder’s dream.” - Dave Klein

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pangaia Permaculture Farm, Homestead FOR SALE
Date: August 12, 2006 09:49PM

- stayed there, & LOVED the place & the people..
that was ~3 years ago...
- they didn't have any durian trees then...that i would see...or was told of...
actually we all went for durians somewehre else...
- haven't heard about eggfruit trees either??????...
but there's MAAAAAAAANY other exotic frui tbearing trees....a paradise for raw fooders..
LOVE & BLESSINGS, Basia

Posted by: Cecilia ()
Date: August 12, 2006 09:54PM

We went there with our retreat guests about 1 year ago. Here are some pictures of the place: [www.living-foods.com] Not all are at the farm but most of the pictures of the fruit are.

Re: reasonable Homestead
Posted by: happyway ()
Date: August 17, 2006 06:08PM

<<a *very* reasonable: $995,000. >>

ah so

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 17, 2006 07:56PM

It sounds lovely but i would never buy any propery with a lease on it. If I'm gonna spend my money on something I want to own it not rent it for 99 years.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables