Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Healing energy for a friend
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 14, 2009 05:52PM

Hi everyone. I used to post on this forum under the name quantumkiss. I have a friend who is in dire straits right now with an illness that is not exactly physical. She is 19, and she has lost alot of weight and been through a great deal of suffering. The causes of her condition are different, she had an encounter with someone going through madness or possessed by a demon who took something from her, her inner sense of security and has left her fighting ever since. The impact was so strong that people thought she could or would die from it just from weight loss of something else, but she has been staying relatively stable. Someone screamed at her, some horrible things, and it was the circumstances that made it very serious, unlike anything else. This may sound strange, but there is a girl who is struggling through something great and doctors or therapists can't help her, she needs love and prayers. I am into raw foods myself and this is the type of person that if she rises above it might do raw foods herself, but she isn't eating raw foods right now. Please I'm asking if anyone can pray for her and send healing energy to help her, she is known as Kaleigh. Thanks all

Love,

Dromeda

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Healing energy for a friend
Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: November 14, 2009 08:43PM

Sending prayers now. The prayers of many can work with mighty power against the powers of darkness. Keep us posted.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 14, 2009 11:16PM

Sending positive energy Kaleigh's way. You are a good friend, dromeda. That compensates for a lot.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: November 14, 2009 11:57PM

Dromeda,
She's in my prayers and meditations, as of right now. Sending you a PM too.[/color

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: November 15, 2009 01:35AM

Good always wins over evil.

Vinny

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 15, 2009 04:31PM

Thanks for the replies. It is kind of something you can't talk about that much, and she has been severely affected by this. What happened to her has kept her in darkness and changed her value of herself and others. There are other people trying to help her. She is important. I will keep you all posted as to how she is doing.

Dromeda

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 15, 2009 05:06PM

my good thoughts and prayers are out to her i wish her well and hope she finds her way out of her darkness!

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: November 15, 2009 06:42PM

Of course she will be in my/our prayers. Be a firm friend, example and support to her in her time of need - as I'm sure you will.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: November 16, 2009 11:42AM

Yes, and my prayers also go out for Kaleigh and the person suffering
from madness or demon possession. May they both find peace.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2009 11:50AM by loeve.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 22, 2009 10:29AM

if conventional therapists and doctors can't help her

and if she feels she was the target of some sort of evil spell or hex

perhaps she should seek non conventional help

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables