Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

set meals
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: January 12, 2010 12:23PM

I would like to set myself up with meals. like breakfast at a certian time than lunch at a certian time then the same with dinner, and have 3 meals a day. today i thought i would do this. i had a whole melon for breakfast. i was full and coulent put anymore in my stomach. but then at 11 i was hungry again so i had a banana smoothine then at 12 im hungry again so i had a banana smootine( so now ive had 1 mellon and 6 bananas). i know i will be hungry agian at 1.30 so i will have an olive salad. oh i cant wait i love olives sooo soo much. delicious. so i will have that. and i would like raw ranch dressing. humm i wish i didnt know of that as its too many nuts, but hummm.

i will make it a big salad and see.

any way, does any one set their meals and what do they eat? breakfast lunch and dinner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: set meals
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: January 12, 2010 02:25PM

i think the traditional 3 meal a day idea sometimes doesnt work out very well. at least not for me . its too restrictive. if i were to eat the volume of food that i do eat/drink every day i would find myself feeling overly full (distended gut) for those 3 points of the day rather then pleasantly comfortably saitiated (sp?) throughout the day

try it and see for yourself if it works for you great smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: January 12, 2010 04:10PM

The only thing set for me is lemon water upon arising,then fruit until about noon,then a big green salad for lunch.After that its whatever I feel like.Raw of course.
Vinnie

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: January 12, 2010 05:16PM

when would you stop eating? like what time at night. Im only asking as i know russle does more or less like Paul nison on the day light diet. I really struggle with that. it does seem to help though so thats why im asking.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: January 12, 2010 05:25PM

Well,I have a tenancy to eat till about 11 pm.No,not good.But any eating at that time is comfort eating,which I have a major struggle with!!

Vinny

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: January 12, 2010 05:37PM

I like to keep my eating plan as simple as possible. I eat my meals when I am slightly hungry and then only eat until I am in the comfort zone. Then I listen to my body to let me know when its ready, willing and able to digest more food. My body will let me know when its ready by sending me another slight hunger signal. I don't pay attention to the clock, sun or moon position or Pavlov's dog bell. Good luck.

Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: January 12, 2010 08:37PM

Try to eat every 3 hour.

Posted by: OkunDeji ()
Date: January 13, 2010 06:19PM

Hellokitty
Interesting as I am thinking the same thing. Attempting the daylight diet, yet allowing myself to go up to about 8pm for my last meal. I finding more sanity eating three meals a day. My crazy head needs to know that i am getting enough. Although the food may not be completely digested b4 the next meal, it is not making me feel bloated, and in the evenings, when I get most of my cravings for crap, they seem to be dissipated when i eat this way. One thing I find is juicing is key, if i don't drink at least 16 oz of it a day I get hungry later, no matter what I eat.
Our bodies have rhythms, noon to 8 pm is for eating, so that,is my goal, however in the mornings, if I must, i will use fruit only. So far so good.
Immerse yourself in the solution.
Bless

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables