Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Guomo Quarantine-Crazy
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 27, 2020 02:54PM

Just found out from my sister in NY that Cuoma added Virginia to the list of states to quarantine upon arrival in NY. I've been planning on going to visit my family in September so I'm not happy angry smiley

So 31 States are quarantined when visiting NY, NJ and Connecticut. eye popping smiley

Who the hell does Cuomo think he is.

This happened a few days ago -

Governor Cuomo Announces Individuals Traveling to New York From 10 Additional States Will Be Required to Quarantine for 14 Days

[www.governor.ny.gov]

Alaska, Delaware, Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Virginia and Washington Meet Metrics to Qualify for Travel Advisory

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced that 10 additional states meet the metrics to qualify for the travel advisory requiring individuals who have traveled to New York from those states, all of which have significant community spread, to quarantine for 14 days. The quarantine applies to any person arriving from a state with a positive test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents over a 7-day rolling average or a state with a 10 percent or higher positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average.

"As infection rates increase in 41 other states, our numbers continue to steadily decline, thanks to the hard work of New Yorkers and our incremental, data-driven opening. Yesterday, we had our lowest death toll since the pandemic began - and with no fatalities in New York City. While today's numbers are encouraging, we must remain vigilant," Governor Cuomo said. "We are adding 10 states to the travel advisory - individuals coming from Alaska, Indiana, Delaware, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Virginia and Washington must quarantine for 14 days. The restaurants and bars that encourage young people to congregate threaten to bring us back to the hell we experienced three months ago - yesterday, the State Liquor Authority suspended the liquor licenses of four bars and restaurants. This is a dangerous situation, and the bad operators will make it worse for themselves and everyone, so be smart, wear a mask, stay New York Tough."

The full, updated list of states on the travel advisory is below:

Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
Arizona
California
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Iowa
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Louisiana
Maryland
Missouri
Mississippi
Montana
North Carolina
North Dakota
Nebraska
New Mexico
Nevada
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

Minnesota has been removed from the original list.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guomo Quarantine-Crazy
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 27, 2020 02:59PM

Just saw this Statistic in that article - that you will never see reported by the Media Corona Hypers -

2 COVID-19 Deaths in New York State Yesterday - Lowest Since First Fatalities of Pandemic, No Fatalities in New York City

All this crapola for two deaths in a State of 19 Million people!

And yet we're the crazy ones eye rolling smiley

Wake me up when this nightmare is over eye popping smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2020 03:05PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables