Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: goals - male physique
Posted by: loeve ()
Date: June 04, 2010 04:24PM

Michelangelo sculpted David as the "youth", employed by King Saul as a servant and harp player, about to take on Goliath from the enemy camp. When proposing to Saul that he accept Goliath's challenge David had this to say for himself:

"Let your majesty not lose courage. I am at your service to go and fight this Philistine." But Saul answered David, "You cannot go up against this Philistine and fight with him, for you are only a youth." Then David told Saul: "Your servant used to tend his father's sheep, and whenever a lion or bear came to carry off a sheep from the flock, I would go after it and attack it and rescue the prey from its mouth. If it attacked me, I would seize it by the jaw, strike it, and kill it."

Saul gave David his blessing to fight Goliath.

David may have been 16-18, who knows really. There are many accounts of David's life till his old age where he is described as a man unable to keep himself warm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: morgenjune ()
Date: June 04, 2010 06:59PM

Out of the three, David for sure!!! If he was alive today Id jump him in a heart beat smiling smiley But yeah, I agree with the ladys, bulky is a turnoff whether its fat or muscle. I like lean cut boys/men... I hope to get there myself soon, Not skinny like some of the ladys in hollywood but nice and lean and muscular. I was starting to get into running a few months ago and I need to pick it back up along with some weight lifting. I want to be strong too!

nomnomnomnom...!

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: June 04, 2010 10:02PM

Loeve - I haven't the faintest idea what your post is all about!!

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: June 05, 2010 12:35AM

Seems odd doesn't it, the way David would subdue a lion or bear by gripping its jaw as it came at him? When my dog would get too rough playing flashing canines I would grab his jaw with part of my hand in his mouth. He wanted nothing to do with it. It causes almost a gag reaction and disorients them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2010 12:42AM by loeve.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables